'You're Not My Child" Mother Kicks Her Own Son Out The House On Live Once He Turned 18.. Called The Cops Too!

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
I would cry if it happened to me ... Sad to see which kind of parents some people gets..Here i im been nagging for more than 10 of my childhood that you would move away from home when I turn 18, I'm still sitting here today and can not even pay for a rent z3zrULC:whew:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I would cry if it happened to me ... Sad to see which kind of parents some people gets..Here i im been nagging for more than 10 of my childhood that you would move away from home when I turn 18, I'm still sitting here today and can not even pay for a rent z3zrULC:whew:
I’d never kick my yunging out

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Thank God for Somalinimo eh, Somali mothers coddle their 30 year old sons even after they get married.
7ab.gif

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Typical African Americans. And they say the stereotyping is bad when it occurs often.

Allahimdullah we as Somalis are not raised like this nor treat our kids or our parents like this. Allahidullah for Islam too.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
A lot of my AA friends had to leave home after 18, it’s a bad practice to be honest and I hope AA’s learn something from immigrant communities, pool ur resources together as a family and create wealth :)

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
You guys probably don't know how hectic it is to raise an caasi child who disrespects you and always does something behind your back. I can feel the pain from the woman's voice. Just look at the son. Most kids would cry for their mom to forgive them because they love their mothers but this kid is just showing mad disrespect and is using cuss words in front of her. If this is the type of behaviour he has in front of a camera then I have no doubt that he's done far worse things behind it.

Once the child support checks stop coming she decides to kick him out.:kanyehmm:
It's more than that. You can hear the pain in her voice. You don't get that type of pain just because the cash isn't coming in no more.

Last edited:

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
You guys probably don't know how hectic it is to raise an caasi child who disrespects you and always does something behind your back. I can feel the pain from the woman's voice. Just look at the son. Most kids would cry for their mom to forgive them because they love their mothers but this kid is just showing mad disrespect and is using cuss words in front of her. If this is the type of behaviour he has in front of a camera then I have no doubt that he's done far worse things. behind it.

It's more than that. You can hear the pain in her voice. You don't get that type of pain just because the cash isn't coming in no more.
I kinda felt it also. The mother seemed completely collected on emotions perhaps she have been walked around with the anger for a long time

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
This is what happens when you speak to your kids with that aguggu gaga language. They grow up with low language skills and more often than not, they lack proper use vocabulary. Speak with your infants and children with precise and descriptive language. Trust me, they usually grow up to be intelligent.

You can tell this guy hasn't matured properly. He repeats the same type of words and is extremely predictable. I blame the mother for not raising him properly and if she did but the environment corrupted him, then it's still her fault for not running away with him and raising him in an environment where he can flourish.

Stray far away from the ghettos my Somali brethren.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
I kinda felt it also. The mother seemed completely collected on emotions perhaps she have been walked around with the anger for a long time
Yeah, she seems like she's used to it. Most other mothers would break down and cry.