You're Never too Old to Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting,

She learned how to code in 6 months at that age eh ? Truly remarkable to develop logical thinking required to code at that age.

She is already developing apps while my classmates struggle with simple data structures algorithms :mjlol:

Very interesting,

She learned how to code in 6 months at that age eh ? Truly remarkable to develop logical thinking required to code at that age.

She is already developing apps while my classmates struggle with simple data structures algorithms :mjlol:
But writing apps doesn't require much (if any) algorithm knowledge...

Also the best coders I've met are guys who started when they were < 10 years old.

Also there's a huge bias in tech against programmers older than 40, ever heard of the term can't teach an old dog new tricks? There's new tools and frameworks every year and senior programmers are much harder to adapt.

Even if you're a 'new coder' your old age means you won't get the interview.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Also the best coders I've met are guys who started when they were < 10 years old.

Also there's a huge bias in tech against programmers older than 40, ever heard of the term can't teach an old dog new tricks? There's new tools and frameworks every year and senior programmers are much harder to adapt.

Even if you're a 'new coder' your old age means you won't get the interview.

Thats true sadly , and its prevalent.

Genie

The last suugo bender
coding isn't that hard tho wth?? it can take time to get your head around (much like many things) but you'll get the hang of it. Its the sophisticated stuff thats a bit :wowsweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending