You're fake, a phony, an imposter. Somalispot blind item with a hint of tea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

This certain member will fake it till he/she makes it. This member have been telling others that they are no longer Muslim. They don't like the religion and will no longer follow Allah swt chosen religion. This member goes as far as dismissing members if they defend the religion. Well what others don't know is, this member is not actually an atheist, HE/SHE don't actually hate the religion. The only reason they are doing this is because they're homosexual. They know deep down its wrong. They know it's against the religion. For those of you, who don't know what homosexuality is, it is the act of eating doo doo from another man's butt. Anyways this certain member is doing everything they can to fight the urges. They secretly meet the same sex online to confide in them. I think this member has daddy issues or mommy issues, they feel neglected. They once confided with another member, telling them that they like the Caucasian same sex.

Dear unknown member I know what you're really about. Erase those thoughts, fight the urge.

tumblr_n980pal3Zz1r9c36po1_500.gif

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
This quenched my thirst.

Unfortunately the member you're describing sounds like half the atheists.:ftw9nwa:

I have an idea who it might be tho. :gnzbryw:

Edit: I missed the part about liking white guys rofl. Some how that bit makes it ever the more funny.

Last edited:
S

SOMACOON

This certain member will fake it till he/she makes it. This member have been telling others that they are no longer Muslim. They don't like the religion and will no longer follow Allah swt chosen religion. This member goes as far as dismissing members if they defend the religion. Well what others don't know is, this member is not actually an atheist, HE/SHE don't actually hate the religion. The only reason they are doing this is because they're homosexual. They know deep down its wrong. They know it's against the religion. For those of you, who don't know what homosexuality is, it is the act of eating doo doo from another man's butt. Anyways this certain member is doing everything they can to fight the urges. They secretly meet the same sex online to confide in them. I think this member has daddy issues or mommy issues, they feel neglected. They once confided with another member, telling them that they like the Caucasian same sex.

Dear unknown member I know what you're really about. Erase those thoughts, fight the urge.

tumblr_n980pal3Zz1r9c36po1_500.gif
giphy.gif
:yacadiim:

Actually, I changed my mind. I recall a certain member saying recently that his father accepted the fact that he left the religion of Islam. No father would ever allow this, it makes sense now that it wasn't his leave of Islam his father had accepted, it was his homosexuality.

F

Forfon

Actually, I changed my mind. I recall a certain member saying recently that his father accepted the fact that he left the religion of Islam. No father would ever allow this, it makes sense now that it wasn't his leave of Islam his father had accepted, it was his homosexuality.

@VicePrez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts