Your top 3 presidential candidates

Any clan with a state, the slogan of Somalia's Presidential elections from now on should be ''No More Looma-oyaan Stateless clans''.

Even UAE and Switzerland's Cantons have this rule of Rotational Presidency between States albeit UAE's Abu Dubai usurped it.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Any clan with a state, the slogan of Somalia's Presidential elections from now on should be ''No More Looma-oyaan Stateless clans''.

Even UAE and Switzerland's Cantons have this rule of Rotational Presidency between States albeit UAE's Abu Dubai usurped it.
Like which clans:mjpls:
Tell Love And Hip Hop GIF by VH1

Could we ever tolerate someone born outside Somalia (born particularly in the West) and come and rule our country. I want to one day be president even though I was born and bred in Europe

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Could we ever tolerate someone born outside Somalia (born particularly in the West) and come and rule our country. I want to one day be president even though I was born and bred in Europe
:mjlol:

So basically, a person, who can sell the country out more quicker. Whose alliance is isn't with the country, but the West. Ha.

@Calaf I love my country and don't get involved with nonsense tribalism. I have a first world mentality I don't act like a savage baadiye. I should be wealthy enough before I even consider entering politics so that I can resist corruption taking hold of myself

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I support either Deni then Roble then Dahir Gelle for the presidency in that order. Deni in my opinion is the only candidate who can reunite Puntland and South Central Somalia. It's time Somalia has a federal government that has ultimate control over all over our country

Do you agree @Duchess @Boqorada @Kheyre @Abdalla @Periplus

For selfish reasons I wanted him to stay in Puntland but take a look at the opposition. They have no chance against Farmaajo so if Deni decides to run, he will win. His job will be to complete the constitution.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Lol Everybody is naming poeple from their clan and they think he should be the next president but if we gonna be honnest farmaajo will most likely stay another 4 years:mjdontkno:

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
Mine are

1. Abdirahman Abdishakur Warsame
2. Jabriil Ibrahim Abdulle
3. Dahir Mohamud Gelle

Those three men are the most intelligent candidates Somalia has right now plus they are from dominant clans. The rest of the candidates are pure trash.
What about Habar gidir dentist from North Carolina USA