Your thoughts on snitching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
first of all fvck girl scouts. Secondly its cookies.....this is not the hill you wanna die in. In the grand scheme of things this is as small as it gets. When I was 11 I snitched on this somali guys same age who stole a purse from white lady. I took her to his house. That day that nigga swore he will get his revenge. Every day ever since I have been looking my back expecting him to strike back. Trust me dont snitch unless you want your life ruined

I just witnessed a grown man take two Girl Scout cookies from the break room and not put any money down. I don’t know if he knows I saw him. Why would someone who makes at least 65k steal 10 dollar worth of cookies? :farmajoyaab:

Everything in me is saying say something but I also like to lay low and don’t really care to get involved. If only I waited 2 more minutes to get my water, I wouldn’t be in this dilemma.
I’m the same I like to mind my own business. But I know some things I’m not supposed to know. They also attacked me should I tell?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I just witnessed a grown man take two Girl Scout cookies from the break room and not put any money down. I don’t know if he knows I saw him. Why would someone who makes at least 65k steal 10 dollar worth of cookies? :farmajoyaab:

Everything in me is saying say something but I also like to lay low and don’t really care to get involved. If only I waited 2 more minutes to get my water, I wouldn’t be in this dilemma.

Just mind your business. White people love free stuff. its an addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending