Your thoughts on daqan celis practice

Hello y'all new to This, first off Ramadan kareem I hope all y'all having a blessed one and much health to you and your families. Here we go so I want to know what's your thoughts on parents either forcing or tricking they kids to Somalia then locking them up in daqan celis aka cultural rehab where they basically pay money for you to be held against your will and grown men with beards beat you day and night under the cover of religious teaching and making you a better person ? Also if you been through this please post your experience.

I'll go first since I just went through it myself. Long story short I was told my father was Ill so being the good son I am I agreed to go to Africa to go see him. big mistake...I was kidnapped day two while in bed by bearded thugs and thrown into a building which use to be a police station turnt into a daqan celis with two huge halls acting as cells..One houses 30 the other like 25 some were thiefs, rapist, kids who stab people and others outside kids who got caught smoking weed..i was beat upon being thrown there and almost ever other day for 8 months..This experience made me hate my country distrust my parents and almost the religion thank Allah my faith is strong and even if they used Islam as a cover to torture and beat me I won't blame it..I am not the first or last person this happen to

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Alx you made it out brother, my best friend forgot how to speak because they took him into one of those dangerous camps. Another one my friends told me a kid got raped because the macalin said he wouldn’t beat him no more(but that macalin ended up getting when they found out). But one thing for sure bro please try your best to not hate your parents. They were probably tricked and didn’t know what was really going on in there.

Alx you made it out brother, my best friend forgot how to speak because they took him into one of those dangerous camps. Another one my friends told me a kid got raped because the macalin said he wouldn’t beat him no more(but that macalin ended up getting when they found out). But one thing for sure bro please try your best to not hate your parents. They were probably tricked and didn’t know what was really going on in there.
My ankles are scared from my feet being chained together for 8months and my back and arms look like I was a slave from all the lashes I got. I had no mercy in there and while I was locked up my own family was stealing from me. Somalia isn't legit since they let these places run one gu6 was in there for being gay which I don't agree with but hey his body his life...So in order to help the kid they isolated him from everyone else because of fear they would rape him only for the staff to run trains and him ??? So much for Islamic teaching when your taking dude like wtf...and us outsiders got beat because they hates the fact we had better life's then them..Yo my parents knew what was up so they have no excuse they killed a guy in there because he had a tattoo (his head hit the metal bar and he bled they refuse to take him to a hospital and he died that night) my folk heard the news and still thought it was am ok place..dude the worst I did was come home late and smoke weed twice in my life why did I deserve this.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
My ankles are scared from my feet being chained together for 8months and my back and arms look like I was a slave from all the lashes I got. I had no mercy in there and while I was locked up my own family was stealing from me. Somalia isn't legit since they let these places run one gu6 was in there for being gay which I don't agree with but hey his body his life...So in order to help the kid they isolated him from everyone else because of fear they would rape him only for the staff to run trains and him ??? So much for Islamic teaching when your taking dude like wtf...and us outsiders got beat because they hates the fact we had better life's then them..Yo my parents knew what was up so they have no excuse they killed a guy in there because he had a tattoo (his head hit the metal bar and he bled they refuse to take him to a hospital and he died that night) my folk heard the news and still thought it was am ok place..dude the worst I did was come home late and smoke weed twice in my life why did I deserve this.
Damn bro wallahi this is fucked up, you didn’t deserve this fam. Their could have been a better alternative maybe let you see the country and learn the dhaqan instead of throwing you in a prison. But just ask yourself did your parents truly want you to be in an environment like that and did they have clear cut image of what was going on. If they really believed that this place was perfect for your development knowing everything then you have all the reason to have some sort of hate. But just don’t make this ruin your relationship with you parents cause once their gone your going to feel really bad trust me.

Did you go to moqadisho Black Sea school?
This one is called libaax aka lion gate on the outskirts of Mogadishu it's considered the worst daqan celis in all of Somalia since it averages 2 or 5 deaths a year of the detainees..upon arrival it's the law of the place you get 300 lashes if you an outsider expect worst. Usually people pass put after the 20th to 30th lash. They use anything from wires like the ones for radios n ps4s and some hard plastic things that bend I can only describe as the things attached to Windows that work the blinds..the place is impossible to escape from and got guards with ak47's more of a prison them a rehab houses anything from drug addicts to murders and worst of all rapist who pray on children..you got like 10 year old bad ass Kids who stab people on the outside in there too..It's called libaax and ran by shiek libaax cuz he thinks his a lion or some shit. The guy is nuts and rumor had it once upon of time was an al shower member (I don't want to spell they name)

If you're going to do saqajaan shit, at least be mindful. If you're worried about daqan celis, just behave yourself because you wouldn't be convincing Somali parents it doesn't work anytime soon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
damn that sucks for you. I went when I was 13 and stayed for 11 months. It was so relaxing and fun. I had no stress or worries. My parents were with me. because I live in NZ we didn't have anyone related to me living in my community so i met all my cousins and relatives. I met my old grandma. I went to quran school but it was fine. Had no worries or stress

I was a really bad kid but my mom never sent me to daqan celis because she knew it does more harm then good sorry you had to go through that ❤️, I wouldn’t mind sending my kids for a month as a vacation but of course I would be with them

damn that sucks for you. I went when I was 13 and stayed for 11 months. It was so relaxing and fun. I had no stress or worries. My parents were with me. because I live in NZ we didn't have anyone related to me living in my community so i met all my cousins and relatives. I met my old grandma. I went to quran school but it was fine. Had no worries or stress
I went in there loyal to my parents came out a survivalist. Next time anybody is sick or dying not my problem if they can abuse my love like this then maybe I was wrong to blindly follow them and their false advice. I don't owe them shit. They stole money, time and opportunity from me. Islam teaches us blindy obey our parents but that shit is wrong they didn't lock me up put of love but to punish me for being me a regular old young American adult who wanted to hang out with his friends and try weed. My lungs my choice.

I went in there loyal to my parents came out a survivalist. Next time anybody is sick or dying not my problem if they can abuse my love like this then maybe I was wrong to blindly follow them and their false advice. I don't owe them shit. They stole money, time and opportunity from me. Islam teaches us blindy obey our parents but that shit is wrong they didn't lock me up put of love but to punish me for being me a regular old young American adult who wanted to hang out with his friends and try weed. My lungs my choice.
Ps I thank Allah I didn't come out an atheist and hard drug user because that place breaks people. I should be sniffing glue n coke after then get my recreational meth card since they wanna treat me like a drug addict. MARIHUANA ISNT A DRUG SOMALI PARENTS and talking about how evil these bearded men with holy books are..But I won't blame the religion funny how when it all comes down to it everyone who wronged me uses God as an excuse.

I’ve never seen a dhaqaan celis success story. Ever. It does more harm than good.

A better solution is moving out of these ghetto neighbourhoods that Somalis predominantly live in. Your environment is important in how children turn out. Do you hear dhaqaan celis stories coming out of the suburbs?

I’m really sorry to hear that, may you continue to recover from that traumatising experience. I’ve heard stories about these dhaqan celis institutions before they sound horrible and barbaric. People back home know nothing about the deen ,our religion is against abusing people and twisting the religion to fit their cultural ideologies. Our religion is about peace ,love and gentleness which everything these institutions are not . Most parents don’t really know how horrible these institutions are and need to be educated about how they don’t help children or teenagers in any way I hope you don’t resent your parents too much , I’m sure opening up to them you will have closure regarding this awful experience and allah will most definitely reward you in the hereafter. Parents and the Somali community should allow children to make mistakes in life it’s only natural as you learn and develop as you grow up. These institutions are disgusting and should be closed down.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Heres the thing dhaqan celis never works its basically lazy parenting where they dump they're responsibility to someone else besides alot somali parents put wadads on a pedestal because they have alot knowledge about the deen this is bad just cause someone is a wadad dont mean theyre a good person

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
With stories like this, no surprise that people are leaving this low IQ community and religion.
I hope you'll find healing for the wounds that they inflicted on you.

Take care!

Trending