YOUR PLAN TO ERADICAT AL-KEBAB

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Murder of innocent men, women and children is NEVER EVER justified in Islam. This is shown in the Holy Qur'an and hadith.
But what if those people are not innocent? AS stated goal is not to kill innocent men and women, and often they only target govt and people associated with them. Like I said, AMISOM are kaafiruun and SFG (and people associated) are munaafqs according to AS, and there’s a basis for this logic in the Hadith.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Imagine a leader who makes liido sex compulsory?!!! How cool wouldnt that be?
Many Alshabab members would leave the group for wasmo on the beach:ahh:

Wasmo can defeat Alshabab. Ur face might be now :browtf:But u damn know that iam right.:damedamn:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
But what if those people are not innocent? AS stated goal is not to kill innocent men and women, and often they only target govt and people associated with them. Like I said, AMISOM are kaafiruun and SFG (and people associated) are munaafqs according to AS, and there’s a basis for this logic in the Hadith.

According to AS? So you would rather believe the ideologies of the khawaarij than the true way of Islam?

Wa yaab. :faysalwtf:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
According to AS? So you would rather believe the ideologies of the khawaarij than the true way of Islam?

Wa yaab. :faysalwtf:
It doesn’t matter what I believe. Both sides are interpreting the same religion and both have valid arguments, which is sad. A case can be made that AS are following the sunnah better.

What do you think the “true” Islam thinks about killing apostates and “munaafiqs”? They agree they should be murdered but have slight disagreements here and there. My suggestion is that “moderate” Muslims take a stand against Islam itself and fundamentally change it or leave it.

As much as I hate to say this, I think we're gonna have to punish AS family members for their sons acts, we should jail their loved ones and take their possessions, the dilemma AS members will face is do they hate the government more than they care about their families well being :cosbyhmm:

:gucciwhat:What have these mooryaans done to you?

Punishing innocents? Would you really cosign something like that?

Secure all the borders, including the sea coasts. Totally wipe out corruption even if it requires death penalty. Provide basic public sectors such as schools and hospitals. Religious schools must be regulated and controlled. Reduce the unemployment drastically. To achieve great success we need to work together. SL, pl or whatever you want to call yourself is NOT A LONG TERM SOLUTION.

Status
Not open for further replies.