YOUR PLAN TO ERADICAT AL-KEBAB

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would your plan be if you where in a position of power in somalias government, to eradicate shabab . Keep in mind the current power of somalia and do not come up withunrealistic ideas.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I would pay salaries of soldiers as much as possible. Increase operations in shabeellooyinka, jubbooyinka and other strongholds of shabaab.
Implement public executions by hanging. This would deter other terrorists that if they are captured while they killed someone or they were spotted planting miino, hanging awaits them. Even my son if he is alshabab and captured would be hanged. No room for family based or clan based mercy.
Iran style fo sho.
Mashhad IRAN 17 May 2016_ 04.jpg

Hire snitches in every xaafad. Their identities stays secret.

Give the fighters that surrender without a fight amnesty. It's not like the ones above the age of 15 will be able to live normal lives afterwards. :manny: They will get whats coming to them when people know that they are ex-terrorists.

I expect Farmaajo to keep up the campaign he started when he got elected. Give those bastars a one way ticket to hell. :gunsmiley:

Secure the borders...those weapons are coming in from somewhere

Create job initiatives most people join it because they are broke not evil

Gain the trust of the people again. How do you expect people not to join alshabab when the somali government is weak and cant even prevent its people and resources from being exploited by foreigners. Would people fight against the government if they would provide some kind of benefits for them? Even alshabab give out food to poor people in their villages and promise clan elders protection in exchange for allegiance so what do you expect

As much as I hate to say this, I think we're gonna have to punish AS family members for their sons acts, we should jail their loved ones and take their possessions, the dilemma AS members will face is do they hate the government more than they care about their families well being :cosbyhmm:

I've said this before and I will say it again. Suicide bombers may not care about their own lives, but they care about the wellbeing of their families. So enact a law that says anyone who joins Al Shabab will have his mother pressed into the service of a brothel. It's hard to get excited about shuhada when your mom is gonna be turned into a bucket. This will cut down attacks overnight because if there's one thing Salafis can't bear is the idea of their womenfolk being ravished by fifteen year old kids in the red light district. Sexual humiliation is cryptonite to them. No fanatic's gonna be eager for hur al-ayn when he knows that his own sister is gonna become a hur al-ayn for all the local boys. They're terrified of sex. Use it against them.

Take fingerprints and mouth swabs of all citizens so that we can match the national DNA database against the bodies of suicide attackers. Believe me, no Abu Jihad and Ibn Gaylord is gonna volunteer for martyrdom when their DNA can be traced back to their hooyo.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
1. Implement a total and complete shut down of Muslims entering or leaving the country until our representatives can figure out what the hell is going on.
:trumpsmirk:

I would pay salaries of soldiers as much as possible. Increase operations in shabeellooyinka, jubbooyinka and other strongholds of shabaab.
Implement public executions by hanging. This would deter other terrorists that if they are captured while they killed someone or they were spotted planting miino, hanging awaits them. Even my son if he is alshabab and captured would be hanged. No room for family based or clan based mercy.
Iran style fo sho.
View attachment 32851

Hire snitches in every xaafad. Their identities stays secret.

I don't think hanging is much of a deterrence for potential suicide bombers :ayaanswag:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Get rid of incompetency and corruption of the SNA, then go and bring death and destruction to Al Shabaab. Nothing else but death and destruction.

No hesitation.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
I've said this before and I will say it again. Suicide bombers may not care about their own lives, but they care about the wellbeing of their families. So enact a law that says anyone who joins Al Shabab will have his mother pressed into the service of a brothel. It's hard to get excited about shuhada when your mom is gonna be turned into a bucket. This will cut down attacks overnight because if there's one thing Salafis can't bear is the idea of their womenfolk being ravished by fifteen year old kids in the red light district. Sexual humiliation is cryptonite to them. No fanatic's gonna be eager for hur al-ayn when he knows that his own sister is gonna become a hur al-ayn for all the local boys. They're terrified of sex. Use it against them.

Take fingerprints and mouth swabs of all citizens so that we can match the national DNA database against the bodies of suicide attackers. Believe me, no Abu Jihad and Ibn Gaylord is gonna volunteer for martyrdom when their DNA can be traced back to their hooyo.

You have no logic whatsoever, bidaar .

So you fight haram with haram? :kodaksmiley:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
1. Improve standard of living and provide alternative paths for troubled youths. People with hope and opportunity are not drawn to the jihadist ideology: there’s too much to lose.
2. Turn captured AS members into informants, infiltrate the group and destroy it from the inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.