Your opinion on hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't really have a problem with Hipsters, since I live in Toronto and you'll find thousands of young hipsters all over downtown Toronto....especially on Queen St or in Kensington Market. You get used to them.

But what I do find hilarious, is the increasing number of Somali youth who adopt the hipster lifestyle almost overnight. I mean, just a few years ago these kids were listening to Young Jeezy and wearing baggy clothes and speaking in AA slang....but nowadays you'll find these exact same people wearing tighter clothes, drinking a Starbucks latte, listening to Miguel, and speaking in an cadaan manner. I remember listening to this one Somali hipster girl who was talking about how she wants to buy a guitar from Kensington Market, yet just a few years ago she was a completely different person.

It's like an overnight transformation. :ftw9nwa:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
My cousin is an annoying hipster. She's at Uni in London. She drinks overpriced lattes, plays guitar in her apartment and wears retro clothes.

Her dad is old school so whenever she comes home for the holidays he looks at her wtf is wrong with you. :wtfguccimane:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts