Your music collection

What I am listening to at the moment.

I like the first track, and Stormzy killed it.

I heard of OneFour a couple of months ago and they're not bad, even with the Australian accent; I've only just adjusted to the British accent in rap songs.

This Stormzy track is good

Here's another British artist -- Jamelia. God, she's such a Godess

:banderas::lawd:

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I like the first track, and Stormzy killed it.

I heard of OneFour a couple of months ago and they're not bad, even with the Australian accent; I've only just adjusted to the British accent in rap songs.

This Stormzy track is good

Here's another British artist -- Jamelia. God, she's such a Godess

:banderas::lawd:

I have never heard of Jamelia, I'll give her a listen.

But Scary by Stormzy is a banger.

:ohhhdamn:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I
:salute:

I appreciate the fact that you still listen to your own music.
I didn’t before I went to Somalia, now it’s grown on me lol. there are some good songs that you can relax too, but not many hype songs unfortunately which I like more. Sharma boy and ilka case are young rappers making songs like those, the rest are middle aged lol so what can you expect.

I

I didn’t before I went to Somalia, now it’s grown on me lol. there are some good songs that you can relax too, but not many hype songs unfortunately which I like more. Sharma boy and ilka case are young rappers making songs like those, the rest are middle aged lol so what can you expect.

There's nothing quite like home to rekindle the taste and interests you were always destined to have; I can only listen to a small subset of Dinka music but I do enjoy watching the cultural dances.

Trending