• Curly

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
If you pay me

e907ec9abbd4ff910470c79a6bb78345.jpg

Lol somalis don’t have straight hair like the indians, I’ve seen some Somali bruddas who have jileec looking hair when it’s short but when they grow it out and take care of it a bit, it becomes curly. Somalis have 3a-3c type hair (curly) with some outliers being 2c(wavy) and 4a-4b (basically Madow lmao)

f*ck outta here fake ass niggas how is Madow winning? Are y'all Oromos or some shit? Bruh. I'm voting Jileec.
Madow type of hair is very common here in London lol I barely see somalis with jileec hair prob 1 in 5, all the mandem walking around in nappy hair and curls. We aint them self hating Scandinavian somalis who straighten up their hair :silanyolaugh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Madow type of hair is very common here in London lol I barely see somalis with jileec hair prob 1 in 5, all the mandem walking around in nappy hair and curls. We aint them self hating Scandinavian somalis who straighten up their hair :silanyolaugh:

Those guys are shameless man I don’t how some were allowed into the UK. :susp:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

That's a US thing, some even have dreads. Everyone in the UK copied our style, whether it's the high top, 360 waves etc.

Lol @ ppl voting in the thread, if you aren't dropping pics then you probably have a bidaar and a 5head.

Trending

Latest posts