Your future Husband/wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda sad to see how superficious alot of folks on here are. Wallahi i need to be thanking illahi every day for landing me a righteous educated woman.

Guys and girls. You can do better than that. Fix yourselves and look for a God fearing person. Believe me you will never have to worry and stress about the eventualiy of such a marriage

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
1. Must be understanding.
2. Must love me as much or more than I love him.
3. Must be as educated or more educated than me.
4. Must make as much money (plus or minus 5k) or more money than me.
5. Must not have a criminal record.
6. Must be relatively attractive preferably as attractive as me.
7. Must be fit and not extremely skinny.
8. Must be 6 foot or taller.
9. Must be somebody my parents can grow to love. And somebody my friends already love. (Due to the whole religious thing and not wanting a strict Muslim as a husband it'll be harder to please my parents than my friends).
10. Cannot be a deadbeat.
11. Must be somebody who will want the best for me.
12. Must be someone who loves my family.
13. Must not be islamophobic.
14. Must not be a strict atheist or agnostic.
15. Must respect my opinions, and my belief in God.
16. Must do well in their respective field (don't want a hubby that will hold me back due to jealousy).
17. Must want at least 3 children.
18. Preferably a virgin.

My descriptions of an ideal man mirror standards I hold myself to: attractivity, working hard, being family driven, and having faith in the Lord. I don't think it's fair to want more out of your spouse unless you have other characteristics to bring to the table. We as humans are constantly growing. Do not seek in someone something you want because you don't have it. It is better to work towards that goal together.

I don't know alot of these guys born and raised in the West seem to have to prove their manhood through acting gangster/identity issues.

People especially somalis of the old used to show off their manhood by the amount of money they had or the amount of livestock or the rizq they earned. Showing that they could support their families etc etc

Now people think being 'ard or rapping in some dilapted alleyway makes you a man.

I don't know alot of these guys born and raised in the West seem to have to prove their manhood through acting gangster/identity issues.
The somalis born in Africa have class (typical somalis wear sunglasses and suit)u thugs need to learn from us

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
The somalis born in Africa have class (typical somalis wear sunglasses and suit)u thugs need to learn from us
That just exudes a 3rd world countryman attempting to look rich aura. Try the Siad Barre era clothing of men with suit shirts tucked into jeans with classy shoes and a small 'fro. My dad has a picture of him back then when he was in his 20s at University and my mom is leaning on his shoulder. He looked so cool back then. If you overdo the look by wearing a full suit you come off as poor.

That just exudes a 3rd world countryman attempting to look rich aura. Try the Siad Barre era clothing of men with suit shirts tucked into jeans with classy shoes and a small 'fro. My dad has a picture of him back then when he was in his 20s at University and my mom is leaning on his shoulder. He looked so cool back then. If you overdo the look by wearing a full suit you come off as poor.
The somalis in Angola are wealthy business men. The poor somalis are in SA,EA and the gulf states. The ones here wear black shirts tucked in and drive nice cars

Class > Swag

1. Must be understanding.
2. Must love me as much or more than I love him.
3. Must be as educated or more educated than me.
4. Must make as much money (plus or minus 5k) or more money than me.
5. Must not have a criminal record.
6. Must be relatively attractive preferably as attractive as me.
7. Must be fit and not extremely skinny.
8. Must be 6 foot or taller.
9. Must be somebody my parents can grow to love. And somebody my friends already love. (Due to the whole religious thing and not wanting a strict Muslim as a husband it'll be harder to please my parents than my friends).
10. Cannot be a deadbeat.
11. Must be somebody who will want the best for me.
12. Must be someone who loves my family.
13. Must not be islamophobic.
14. Must not be a strict atheist or agnostic.
15. Must respect my opinions, and my belief in God.
16. Must do well in their respective field (don't want a hubby that will hold me back due to jealousy).
17. Must want at least 3 children.
18. Preferably a virgin.

My descriptions of an ideal man mirror standards I hold myself to: attractivity, working hard, being family driven, and having faith in the Lord. I don't think it's fair to want more out of your spouse unless you have other characteristics to bring to the table. We as humans are constantly growing. Do not seek in someone something you want because you don't have it. It is better to work towards that goal together.

Your friends opinions won't really matter much in the future.

He hated MJ

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Your friends opinions won't really matter much in the future.
My faithful and principled friends I meant. But yes they do matter since I could always tell when my friends would be in relationships with bad people and it'd always end up being true. I choose to hang out with like minded people.

Kham

King of the Khamites
Hawiyes support Siad Barre because he personified the 'Strongman' and 'Benevolent Dictator'. Hawiye are in good terms with Marexan had the Dictator not turn against Hawiye MJ and the Isaaq would cease to exist, both are snakes, both got aid from Ethiopia, both womenfolk have ruined their repuations, one in the US (MJ) and the other in UK(Isaaq), etc... Ajanabi when they fucks with somali women they fucks with MJ and ISAAQ women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending