Your Favourite Twitter Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

Italian is a useless language, they exist by claiming the Romans and Latin-roots in their language etc and God knows where they'll lead you...Somali is a perfect language and these Italians have yet to document it well (they destroy languages by adding false histories to the language and claiming to be knowledgeable in linguistics due to their link to Latin - which is still taught as a 'classic'-al language in dumb private schools), that's why they're still running around after all these years, trying to be these benevolent liberal people who are interested in Somali culture. They want a foot in, lets not give it to them.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
We owned the farms, they seized them and all these railways in Africa (where in Somalia btw lol) were built to export all of your resources..out of the country:camby:
When did somalis farm?:cryinglaughsmiley:Before the Italians somalis were herding goats and cows:cryinglaughsmiley:italians planted alot of the fruit trees we have today.
another thing Italians controlled somalia for close to 60 years yet somalia is the least exploited country in africa all the natural resources of somalia was untouched:eating:
so I have yet to hear why there language shouldn't be part of school subject if we useless language in somalia like arabic why can't we have Italian:cryinglaughsmiley:

S

Shamis

You are so brainwashed its unreal. Were you a missionary child? My family farmed a lot of grains for generations. You believe everything these lying anthropologists wrote about Africa. People stopped farming for only a very short period when the Italians were destroying farms and even killing farmers (there are photos). We stopped abruptly so we they wouldn't win and everyone became more and more nomadic. What do you think we ate before they started killing people and even stealing their camels and goats? What happens after just meat and milk?

S

Shamis

Its useless to you because you can't speak a word of it. You stay in Italy with that nonsense. I'm suspecting that you're an Italian or one of these racist trolls obsessed with Somalis lately. Are you involved in the #operationblackhawkdown hashtag on twitter?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Its useless to you because you can't speak a word of it. You stay in Italy with that nonsense. I'm suspecting that you're an Italian or one of these racist trolls obsessed with Somalis lately. Are you involved in the #operationblackhawkdown hashtag on twitter?
Stupid isaaq boy your clan deepthrowt british yet you have the nerve to call me out one if the few posters who criticize self haters day in and day out how many time was I defending somalis when fakkits like you were shitting on the somali name:cryinglaughsmiley:

S

Shamis

I have never once dishonoured the Somali name. Blood is thicker than water and I have all of your blood pumping through my veins right this minute. The Italians are an enemy, they're never too far away, like the British and the French and their benefactors. Their languages are mindless filth and all they'll do is create an army of slaves out of us if we submit to their language (which is just the start, usually - Look at Kenya). I choose to live in peace as long as they adhere to the rules of peace...They caused a lot of disruption in the past and they're back again with their liberal nonsense, which will change 'with the times' i.e. when they choose it too. f*ck their language up their Roman arses. I ain't above vulgarity when it comes to those dogs.:mybusiness:

Speak for yourself my dad knows Italian:damedamn:

Bella mi amore!!
When did somalis farm?:cryinglaughsmiley:Before the Italians somalis were herding goats and cows:cryinglaughsmiley:italians planted alot of the fruit trees we have today.
another thing Italians controlled somalia for close to 60 years yet somalia is the least exploited country in africa all the natural resources of somalia was untouched:eating:
so I have yet to hear why there language shouldn't be part of school subject if we useless language in somalia like arabic why can't we have Italian:cryinglaughsmiley:

Gadabursi and raxanweyn were farmers and we have an existensive farming history in medieval time with he ajuuran sultunate.

Not all somali clans had the same profession some were fishers (biyoomal) , some were blacksmiths (tuumaal)., some were farmers (qudaal)

it just happens that wast majority were Soomaal/Soofmaal farmers. the same with arabs but i never hear this spewel from them.

The italians didnt colonize us until th 1927 or 1928 so its not 60 years. before that we were just a protectorate. no different than what saudi is to the united states

Arabic is there for two reasons political economical commerce with arab world much like how they teach english in schools accross the world and that arabic is the language of the quran. Italian is pretty much a useless language.

Italian is a useless language, they exist by claiming the Romans and Latin-roots in their language etc and God knows where they'll lead you...Somali is a perfect language and these Italians have yet to document it well (they destroy languages by adding false histories to the language and claiming to be knowledgeable in linguistics due to their link to Latin - which is still taught as a 'classic'-al language in dumb private schools), that's why they're still running around after all these years, trying to be these benevolent liberal people who are interested in Somali culture. They want a foot in, lets not give it to them.

alot of African acedemia is nonsense written by europigs, the sad part is that majority of africans operate under their reality in terms of world view and linguistics.

For example a Somali can speak af afar,af oromo af somali, afa arabic, af hindu and a cadaan speaking english will make it less.

If i were to show how the somali language has extensive Ancient Egyptian words in it

You would call me crazy and claiming heritage becuz the research of a prominent somali profesor is not akin to that of a western/european scholar.

It only takes the Africans to remove themselves from a european linguistical reality, this thinking inside of a somali linguistical reality is what we have lost due to the war. The development of the language was also halted.

Victimhood is a clever demotivation tactic. I hate these begging the oppressor protests, its not like us and was probably staged by these local 'Somali' organisations who are paid by the British government to do shameful stuff like this in the name of British-Somalis (there is no such thing in reality - its a weird exchange of local community dignity for less than a minimum wage which is only paid per stunt- these images will add up and a story will be made of it, defining Somalis - with Europe and USA leading the way). Thankfully the demonstration was small.

What couldnt take foreign intrution to destabilize and cripple it only took a civil war. Somalis in the west are mentally hijacked. Victimhood mentality is there to make you submissive and devoid of self worth,pride and dignity. it just strips you of your own nobility.

This demonstration was mostly clan crap khatumo vs somaliland and the british supporting somaliland. They were urging them not to support somaliland . its rubbish.

that twitter page to took it out of context. too push this nonsensical somalis are oppressed narrative

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Bella mi amore!!

Gadabursi and raxanweyn were farmers and we have an existensive farming history in medieval time with he ajuuran sultunate.

Not all somali clans had the same profession some were fishers (biyoomal) , some were blacksmiths (tuumaal)., some were farmers (qudaal)

it just happens that wast majority were Soomaal/Soofmaal farmers. the same with arabs but i never hear this spewel from them.

The italians didnt colonize us until th 1927 or 1928 so its not 60 years. before that we were just a protectorate. no different than what saudi is to the united states

Arabic is there for two reasons political economical commerce with arab world much like how they teach english in schools accross the world and that arabic is the language of the quran. Italian is pretty much a useless language.
1. gadabursi lives in the north where there is little to no farming second unless the north farms became dried up in the last century is highly unlikely there was in one to begin with:comeon:
2. raxanwayn mainly live in bay&bakool last time i remember those places are not known for farms
about italians :damedamn:
wikipedia seems to agree with me italians and british came to somalia about which the late 1800
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Somaliland#First_settlement:damedamn:
arab language is trash and should only be tought in dugsi
ill be honest with you guys the only reason am pushing for italian language to be part of our language is because i want us to have an access to italian females:damedamn:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I have never once dishonoured the Somali name. Blood is thicker than water and I have all of your blood pumping through my veins right this minute. The Italians are an enemy, they're never too far away, like the British and the French and their benefactors. Their languages are mindless filth and all they'll do is create an army of slaves out of us if we submit to their language (which is just the start, usually - Look at Kenya). I choose to live in peace as long as they adhere to the rules of peace...They caused a lot of disruption in the past and they're back again with their liberal nonsense, which will change 'with the times' i.e. when they choose it too. f*ck their language up their Roman arses. I ain't above vulgarity when it comes to those dogs.:mybusiness:
my bad i though you were a guy from somnet im high right now so:francis:

S

Shamis

That's how all these 'native' populations supposedly died out. They start mixing with anthropologists/governments/aid workers/missionaries who detest their culture/way of life and want to exploit it until it dies/no longer has a purpose besides being decorative and essentially belonging to them. Living in Europe I realised that we're living here in concentration camps - thats what the inner city really is. These corporations/governments want to raise land prices to European levels all over the world and for us to live in tiny flats even in our massive countries. They don't want us farming and living like their middle class do, on their exaggerated wages. Its a game of sheer jealousy. They want us to buy culture (like they do, but they sell it worldwide and stations buy it for some reason), they want us to work our whole lives for a dilapidated farmhouse, food prices to be in accordance with theirs. They detest our African paradise ideals. Even the cost of housing in Europe is shocking 6 million for a house near a main road and busy shopping area. What madness is that? Pollution kills and these houses cost hundreds and thousands to renovate. Their system makes no sense. All that theft just to quote a post code to the right person. They're living in chaos and created a culture for it.

S

Shamis

Bay and Bakool had some of the biggest farms last time I checked. But ever since the courts were overthrown (they existed before the courts as well), military have been disrupting farming and suddenly there was a famine and crop failure. Farms are not permanent things, we have goats who'll go through them if they've been left unattended for too long - i.e. the crops looked unharvestable.

1. gadabursi lives in the north where there is little to no farming second unless the north farms became dried up in the last century is highly unlikely there was in one to begin with:comeon:
2. raxanwayn mainly live in bay&bakool last time i remember those places are not known for farms
wikipedia seems to agree with me italians and british came to somalia about which the late 1800
ill be honest with you guys the only reason am pushing for italian language to be part of our language is because i want us to have an access to italian females:damedamn:

1. gadabursi lives in the north where there is little to no farming second unless the north farms/QUOTE]

Bro how much do you know about Awdal?
became dried up in the last century is highly unlikely there was in one to begin with:comeon:

They are known to be farmers and blacksmiths so is geledi people. Farming goes way back in somalia.sxb.
ill be honest with you guys the only reason am pushing for italian language to be part of our language is because i want us to have an access
to italian females:damedamn:

It was a protectorate in the late 1800s and i understand youre reasons are valid :denzelnigga:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
de4fb7.jpg

I wouldn't say they all adopted agriculture though.

A

Anonymous

bandit is typical dhabacyo jebarti, calling for his italian masters like his wasakhgeli cousins called for their british masters to kill dhulo and the majareerteen sold the british their daughters for protection against other clans

foreign lovers like jebarti when he escaped yemen slave market

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
bandit is typical dhabacyo jebarti, calling for his italian masters like his wasakhgeli cousins called for their british masters to kill dhulo and the majareerteen sold the british their daughters for protection against other clans

foreign lovers like jebarti when he escaped yemen slave market

You sound confused. The British didn't colonize MJs so that doesn't even make sense and bandit is DH, not dhabayaco. :drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending