Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
In today's age?

Based+putin+_cc38b532ced2c2ffa908b9a9bbdfd2b4.jpg

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Donald Trump. Because his stupidity and ineptitude prevents him from carrying out any sophisticated plot, unlike other politicians who are smart enough to aovid detection.
:trumpsmirk:

Humility.

He exited the materialistic rat race and lives like his constituents. That's pretty admirable.
So you like your leaders to keep it meek and humble? I like mine flashy. They give you something to aspire to. Screw humility. That's for nuns. It's bad enough that politics is showbiz for ugly people, but now you wanna add poverty and boredom to it?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Abdullahi Yusuf AUN
Mohamud Muse Hersi AUN
Abdirahman Mohamud Farole
AbdiWeli Gaas
Mohammed Said Hersi Morgan (he's not a politician)

So you like your leaders to keep it meek and humble? I like mine flashy. They give you something to aspire to. Screw humility. That's for nuns. It's bad enough that politics is showbiz for ugly people, but now you wanna add poverty and boredom to it?

When it comes to entertainment I like my politicians to be extravagant and twisted. In real life, I prefer them not to be detached from the average joe, such as Tories compared to Corbyn who aspires to make life easier for ppl like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.