Your favourite poet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aristotel and Plato. I like greek philosophy mainly they think outside of the box and creating own way of thinking and finding answer for the problem in spiritual view of point.

:what:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Cabdi aadan jawhar
Sayid ina cabdalle
Gaariye
Imam Ghazali
Rabia bint Adawiyya
Ibn hallaj
Hadraawi

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Mohamed Ibrahim Warsame Hadraawi & Mohamed Hashi Dhamac Gaariye

My favorite poems : Sirta Nolosha, Fad Galbeed, Carshigii Jamaalka, Hal la Qalay Raqdeeda :banderas:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
@Inquisitive_ is a wordsmith on the highest level, and is not just a poet, he is a master of his craft.
This website is his canvas, and his words are his paint. Expertly and finely he weaves his anecdotes into the overall message of his story.
Each of his comments is dense enough with meaning to be published as a novel on its own, it is truly masterful.
These types of people only come around once a generation, folks.

VixR

Veritas
I can't say I've ever read poetry barring Shel Silverstein as a kid :cosbyhmm:
@Inquisitive_ is a wordsmith on the highest level, and is not just a poet, he is a master of his craft.
This website is his canvas, and his words are his paint. Expertly and finely he weaves his anecdotes into the overall message of his story.
Each of his comments is dense enough with meaning to be published as a novel on its own, it is truly masterful.
These types of people only come around once a generation, folks.
I'm gonna find a way to incorporate "in my days of Jahiliya" into my speech.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Favourite foreign poet

H. C. Andersen - I used hate him because we had his poems and books banged into our heads, but I've grown fond of them as the years went on.

Favourite Somali poet

Ismail Mire - "Ragow kibirka waa lagu kufaa, kaa ha la ogaado" :wow1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is his dreams

Tupac Shakur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending