lB85ZQu.jpg

....that's only a few of my favorites
I'm the ultimate otaku of Sspot:fittytousand:

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeffo

....that's only a few of my favorites
I'm the ultimate otaku of Sspot:fittytousand:

Spamming the thread with photos doesn't make you the ultimate otaku.

Ippo
rCIi1Lf.jpg

and

Sakuragi Rokurouta
tumblr_mvwwcufGQi1rbf06ao5_250.jpg

SiennaEarth, you had me duped

K

Kirei

Spamming the thread with photos doesn't make you the ultimate otaku.

I actively keep record of all the anime I have watched and so far I have completed over 2,000 episodes from several titles. I read manga when a good anime has been discontinued such as Gangsta. and Groove Adventure Rave. I go to Anime conventions if one is about. I'm also a huge fan of seiyuus and J-Music too. My favourite seiyuus are Mamoru Miyano, Junichi Suwabe and KENN. My favourite J-Music genres are J-Pop and J-RnB.

So you were saying? :drakewtf: :cosbyhmm:

J

Jeffo

I actively keep record of all the anime I have watched and so far I have completed over 2,000 episodes from several titles. I read manga when a good anime has been discontinued such as Gangsta. and Groove Adventure Rave. I go to Anime conventions if one is about. I'm also a huge fan of seiyuus and J-Music too. My favourite seiyuus are Mamoru Miyano, Junichi Suwabe and KENN. My favourite J-Music genres are J-Pop and J-RnB.

So you were saying? :drakewtf: :cosbyhmm:

I could say the same but why would I need to bother, my friend. I read Gangsta long before it was announced for it becoming an anime and it's not even that good so i discontinued it. Seems like you watch anime for the sake of watching it.

You're the scurge of otakus. Otaku who flaunt their otakunimo like a flamboyant phag. Nobody likes a flamboyant phag just as nobody likes flamboyant otaku.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
L from Deathnote, if the character was a little more social I'd admire him even more. Never went back to Anime after I finished deathnote (2009), it was too good, :deargod:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
only on the internet will you see grown ass niggas bragging about watching over 2000 anime :browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts