your favourite actor/actress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denzel is the only actor whose casting makes me consider watching a movie. So Denzel Washington by a clear mile.

I also like Leonardo DiCaprio and Lena Headey.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

:banderas:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Forget actors. It would be a long list anyway.

Dude, I've been obsessed with how films are made since early high-school and want to make a couple of independent films before I die.

Have you seen Beast of No Nation? It would be great to have that kind of authenticity in a film set in East Africa. I will do that when I hit 55yo inshallah if I live that long.

Making several low budget movies would be a good hobby as an old man while giving great value to the people.
A dream of mine is also to direct a film. I have a notebook I write ideas in and come up with character, story lines, cinematographic shots all the time. Hopefully you get to realize that dream!

Ugaaso

Deni
He's one of the best, if not the best. It's not subjective either since he's won three Oscars.

The acting he did in "There Will Be Blood" was fcking phenomenal.

So true. He's an exceptional actor.

I remember watching "There will be blood" with my dad when I was young. We were both soo tuned in, it was surreal.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
So true. He's an exceptional actor.

I remember watching "There will be blood" with my dad when I was young. We were both soo tuned in, it was surreal.
I've been meaning to watch this movie for years because of the rave reviews. I always end-up scrolling past it because I'm usually not a fan of movies set in that time period.

GREATEST ACTOR OF TIME!!!!!!!! Where's this man's Oscar ?!
14-the-room-tommy-wiseau.w700.h700.jpg

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Daniel Day Lewis--- The G of acting.
Leonardo DiCaprio the second G of acting.
Amir Khan the third G of acting.

Then...

Denzel Washington
Mark Wahlberg
Robert Downey JR.
Robert De Niro
joaquin phoenix

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ugaaso

Deni
I've been meaning to watch this movie for years because of the rave reviews. I always end-up scrolling past it because I'm usually not a fan of movies set in that time period.

Mark my words you will love this movie because of how cutthroat the era was. I think it's on Netflix now.
Go watch it already. :yousmart:

@Karim , I'm guilty of thinking it was based on attractiveness. :(

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Forget actors. It would be a long list anyway.

Dude, I've been obsessed with how films are made since early high-school and want to make a couple of independent films before I die.

Have you seen Beast of No Nation? It would be great to have that kind of authenticity in a film set in East Africa. I will do that when I hit 55yo inshallah if I live that long.

Making several low budget movies would be a good hobby as an old man while giving great value to the people.

Is that why u liked Pulp Fiction? Because every film student should watch that movie

Another one is Blood Diamond.

Great list of films by the way. Refreshing from the pool shit of talentless twats and bad films that were getting listed.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
guys what you like about Leonardo di Caprio? and that Davis name some good works ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending