your favourite actor/actress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugaaso

Deni
so you qashin due to emotions not to the content of the post:faysalwtf:

Stop yelling at me!!

03F4F151-6D73-47E5-AAB2-6B271E82EF24.gif

Here is my incomplete short list of Actors that play their role well and excel in acting along with some of their movies that I watched and liked,

- Barkhad Abdi

Captain Philips

- Danny Glover -

Lethal Weapon and Predator.

- Denzel Washington

Training day. Man on Fire

- Samuel L Jackson

Changing Lanes. Django unchained

- Willem Dafoe

English patien. B-o-on-dock Saints.

- Christian Bale

Equilibrium. The mechanic

- Edward Norton

The illusionist. The English Patient

This list is very short considering the the thousand plus movies I watched.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
how are yall forgotting Sandra Bullock she's versatile in her acting funny and serious
sandra_bullock_headshot.jpg

davis-viola-pic-credit-brian-bowen-smith-605.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-13_15-0-4.jpeg
    upload_2019-4-13_15-0-4.jpeg
    6.3 KB · Views: 50
Not necessarily -favourite- just one you find or always found impressive u get me but yeah scenes are great
Forget actors. It would be a long list anyway.

Dude, I've been obsessed with how films are made since early high-school and want to make a couple of independent films before I die.

Have you seen Beast of No Nation? It would be great to have that kind of authenticity in a film set in East Africa. I will do that when I hit 55yo inshallah if I live that long.

Making several low budget movies would be a good hobby as an old man while giving great value to the people.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Forget actors. It would be a long list anyway.

Dude, I've been obsessed with how films are made since early high-school and want to make a couple of independent films before I die.

Have you seen Beast of No Nation? It would be great to have that kind of authenticity in a film set in East Africa. I will do that when I hit 55yo inshallah if I live that long.

Making several low budget movies would be a good hobby as an old man while giving great value to the people.
insha'Allah your dream will come true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending