Your favorite childhood food?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

I used to eat PB and J sandwich with lays chips on the side with caano iyo shaax everyday after school in middle school. I haven't had a PB+J sandwich in a long time with a cup tea. I might make a run to the grocery store later on.

And oh hooyo used to cut the crust off the sandwich. :banderas::drakewow::rejoice:

Your favorite childhood food?

Q

Queen Carawelo

Shamis: I add salt to all my fruits lol, whether it's mango, Apple, orange, watermelon.

Sensei: do you remember Cookie crisp cereal :banderas:

S

Shamis

Salt and fruit is the best. Bisbaas and mango is another great combo.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Salt and fruit is the best. Bisbaas and mango is another great combo.
Before ramadan started I used to buy mango with bisbaas at this Mexican corner store near my work. They will wash, peel and cut the mango right Infront you. It was only a dollar also. So gooooooood.

S

Shamis

I wish there were Mexicans where I live - I have to forage for normal tasting food. You guy's have it good with South America so near. Someone cutting and spicing a mango asoo beec ah just seems to excotic.

Q

Queen Carawelo

:yousmart:
Nutella and cheese sandwich coco pop's and cookie crisp
I still eat all 3 I'm a grow ass kid IDGAF :damedamn:
I had Nutella sandwich this morning with espresso. Haven't had cookie crisp cereal for many years, do they still make them? Never liked coco pops.

F

Forfon

1 piece of chicken and chips, with a can of drink for £1.20. It's a London thing.

I had Nutella sandwich this morning with espresso. Haven't had cookie crisp cereal for many years, do they still make them.
Yeah they do in the UK at least
I mix half a jar of Nutella with a whole jar of crunchy peanut butter :banderas:

1 piece of chicken and chips, with a can of drink for £1.20. It's a London thing.
£2 cheese burger meal and a drink sometimes I wonder how they can sell it so cheap

London is so gaajo. Going Nando's is a big thing for London Somalis yaab.
I don't know about London but we eating good out here :eating: I went to a syrian restaurant last week their food was nice but had too much grease

Status
Not open for further replies.