your eid prep?

girls, what are your beauty routines for eid?

do you have any habits you like to take care of the night before or in the morning? i get lazy with my skincare routine but near special occasions, i suddenly get motivation :ayaanswag:

i tend to do a face mask or treatment the night before and straighten my hair as well
in the morning, i make sure to do my skincare routine and wear a nice fit, and then i slap a nice big black abaaya on top if i'm going outside
since it's stay-at-home this eid, i'll be wearing makeup basically the whole day :banderas:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
I barely have time for much else cause straightening my hair takes way too long but I actually just do like a very extra skin care routine and not much more :mjkkk:

I just wear a fresh white khamiis (imported from the gulf) and some nice shoes. Put on some perfume and get shave my beard clean.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I clean my hair & straighten,
Put qasil , shave & Moisturize the day before, so in the morning all I do is make wudu , dress up and apply a little makeup.

I barely have time for much else cause straightening my hair takes way too long but I actually just do like a very extra skin care routine and not much more :mjkkk:
i don't even know why i put effort into straightening my hair, i guess i just like the difference
i was actually planning in using perm rods instead to get some bouncy curl look, but i can't go to the local beauty supply store easily right now

a y a n

VIP
i don't even know why i put effort into straightening my hair, i guess i just like the difference
i was actually planning in using perm rods instead to get some bouncy curl look, but i can't go to the local beauty supply store easily right now
now that I cut my hair I probably will have WAY more extra time to not waste time just straightening it :ohhhdamn:
now that it’s stay at home eid that is a kinda good idea:ohreally:

now that I cut my hair I probably will have WAY more extra time to not waste time just straightening it :ohhhdamn:
now that it’s stay at home eid that is a kinda good idea:ohreally:
i actually like it too though i'll miss going out to eat and allat fun stuff
i can be all prettied up at home instead, gettin phat on junk food :banderas:
the life!

a y a n

VIP
i actually like it too though i'll miss going out to eat and allat fun stuff
i can be all prettied up at home instead, gettin phat on junk food :banderas:
the life!
I need to plan what junk food I’m finna eat :rejoice:
That’s way more exciting anyway

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
I do a face mask and put on a hair mask ect, the night before. I am trying trying to grow my hair long again so I stay way from heat. I also like to put on henna, I don’t think I will do it this year tho :gaasdrink:

I need to plan what junk food I’m finna eat :rejoice:
That’s way more exciting anyway
exactly
chips?
spicy candy?
cake?
more candy and chips?
cookies?
they better all be checked off on eid day or i'm beating someone up :ohhhdamn:
we aint staying in with no sustenance

Trending

Latest posts