Your Eid plans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Just got my Abaya for Eid prayers tomorrow inshallah.
The henna line was so long, I left. I will paint my nails after I take wudu tomorrow.
Going to pray Eid salat with the family.
My family is throwing an Eid brunch after salaat.
Going to eat, eat, eat and then eat some more.
Avoid some relatives.
Take a nap.
Spend the night with my besties, go to a fancy dinner.

I am off until next Monday. :rejoice:

Go to eaid prayer in the morning family lunch in the afternoon and hit up a couple eid parties turn um wit some xalimoos lool its the same everyear

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Gonna go to a asian restaurant with a couple friends later on just chill with family

@Showtime what do you guys do on Eid parties?

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
all it takes is one dhuuso on your way to Eid prayer to ruin the day:hemad: one dhuuso..... one unintentional little dhuuso.:lolbron:

Seoul

. . .
The painted nails, remember? :hemad:
I use o2 permeable nail polish dude which means you can make wudu with it on :feelinmyself:

I'm going to eid prayers, then going out with family for meal and later meeting friends in the evening to turn up :dj::siilaanyolaugh:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Hi sweetie eid mubarak to you and your family

I am going to eid prayers inshallah we are expecting about 100,000 muslims to pray in Small Heath Park. I am so excited.

My eid plans never changes I am havig brunch with mum and sisters after eid prayers. After that we have family and relatives get together lunch in one of those nasty somali restaurants.....

Then during the evening my sisters/cousins and I will never get tired of our old tradition from our teenage years watch a movie and go bowling.

Gibiin-Udug

Hi sweetie eid mubarak to you and your family

I am going to eid prayers inshallah we are expecting about 100,000 muslims to pray in Small Park. I am so excited.

My eid plans never changeI am havig brunch with mum and sisters after eid prayers. After that we have family and relatives get together lunch in one of those nasty somali restaurants.....

Then during the evening my sisters/cousins and I will never get tired of our old tradition from our teenage years watch a movie and go bowling.
Eid Mubarak to you and your family too.

100k wow Mashallah. I think we are also expecting if not more in Mn tomorrow. Inshallah.

Gibiin-Udug

I use o2 permeable nail polish dude which means you can make wudu with it on :feelinmyself:

I'm going to eid prayers, then going out with family for meal and later meeting friends in the evening to turn up :dj::siilaanyolaugh:
Turn uuuuuuuuuuuup

giphy.gif

I will keep it classy this Eid. Will have fancy dinner with reservation with couple of friends. I will have to dress to impress. :obamaswag:

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
I use o2 permeable nail polish dude which means you can make wudu with it on

i suppose that wil work:kanyeshrug: i admit defeat :kanyecute:

Gonna have dinner with Hooyo, one of my older brothers aswell as my sister,her cadaan husband and their kids
some members right now:letmeeat: dhiigiisa waa i xalaal:letmeeat: anything that happens from here on now is your own fault:whew:

Well if I take wudu without the nail polish first, then I can take another wudu with the nail polish on.
i don't think it works like that adeer but allahu aclam, i think the balaayo @Seoul uses would be better just to be on the safe side

Status
Not open for further replies.