Your earliest memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
How tf do ppl have memories from the ages 2, 3, 4..??:mahubowtf:

My earliest memory was from when I was 6, and it's still kinda blurry. It was a day before my birthday party, when my mom was preparing the house for celebrations, and I was begging her to allow me to personally (& by myself) invite some friends who lived nearby.

Walking while holding my moms hand and being annoyed at a little stone in my shoes. I think my brothers were running ahead of us.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Senpai so you lost your virginity when you were 7 and you had a thressome when you were 11???
View attachment 29094
Walaahi bilaahi i swear to almighty allah i wish i was lying. god always been good to me since i was born.

The two women are still living and married today. i get ocassional invite to their homes for salool and bun. but still havent got lucky with them. tryin to find a way tho

El padrone

It's rape & explains why he is the way he is now :reallymaury: @El padrone you should seek help
You gave consent right @El padrone :sass2:
Walaahi believe or not. both times i was aked if i could keep it bw us to paraphrase "hadaan wax kuu sheego, cid ma usheegaysaa?" my reply was always "maya walaahi cidna uma sheegayo e isheeg" and they would go "ka waran hadaan is wasno?" the first time i had no clue so i was like why not lets try. the second time with the twins i was more learned and wise so i was very eager to do anyway.

So yeah i totally consented. age is just numbers afterall

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Walaahi bilaahi i swear to almighty allah i wish i was lying. god always been good to me since i was born.

The two women are still living and married today. i get ocassional invite to their homes for salool and bun. but still havent got lucky with them. tryin to find a way tho

It's kinda clear now why you are the most disturbed, dysfunctional and deviant member on this forum, waar inaar ilayn yaraantii ayay ku soo faro xumeeyeen, inaalilah! If ever you get a chance to meet those qaxabaado iskugu kaa tagay ee ku foor foorariyay, take'em to the authorities broski coz what you are describing here is clear case of Child Abuse!:farmajoyaab::ileycry:

El padrone

It's kinda clear now why you are the most disturbed, dysfunctional and deviant member on this forum, waar inaar ilayn yaraantii ayay ku soo faro xumeeyeen, inaalilah! If ever you get a chance to meet those qaxabaado iskugu kaa tagay ee ku foor foorariyay, take'em to the authorities broski coz what you are describing here is clear case of Child Abuse!:farmajoyaab::ileycry:
Allow it fam. it was caadi i had an erection bith times and was satisfied with my lays.

How am i dysfunctional? i lead pretty successful life sxb. yeah i agree deviant compared to somali standards.

I wont change anything tho if given the chance. except i would have preffered bit prettier women

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My earliest memory is a relative of mine picking me up and throwing me mid air playfully and I puked on her face.

El padrone

How tf do ppl have memories from the ages 2, 3, 4..??:mahubowtf:

My earliest memory was from when I was 6, and it's still kinda blurry. It was a day before my birthday party, when my mom was preparing the house for celebrations, and I was begging her to allow me to personally (& by myself) invite some friends who lived nearby.
I think some ppl have strong recollections naturally. also it depends on the feelings associated with particular events, thsts why sad ones give PTSD and happier time good memories.

For ex you still remember you beggin mum to invite friends, you were prolly happy and bit upset so it sticks.

When I was 3, I remember accidently dropping my baby sister trying to carry her.

I also remember my mother occasionally tying my leg to our couch forcing me to watch cartoon. Apparently I was a big trouble maker.

I remember when I was 4 we were visiting family in Norway, for some reason I took a huge doo doo in the washing machine :banderas::russ:

I was caught by hooyo and got the biggest slap in the face couldnt feel my right cheek for weeks but it was worth it :ahh:

My dad carrying me on his shoulders. He's very tall so I felt like I was carried by a giant. I can hear the laughter and not feeling scared at all. I was about 3 n half.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
My trip to Africa when I was 3.I remember the neighbour letting a chicken loose and all the kids and I were chasing it trying to grab it.Miss those days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts