Your earliest memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
My earliest memory is nothing spectacular. I was 3ish and my father took my brother and I to the park. I discovered pigeons/seagulls then & cried :damedamn:

2 years old. Kindergarden. Tryna take a nap, but the teacher want me to take my pants off cuz its hot summer, i refuse cuz i knew the concept of underwear & nudity then :dabcasar:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Mostly happier and sad times. the best one;
on eid day around 4 yo with my fam on a boat, got icecream on my cheek. this memory is pretty vivid, prolly due to photographic memory i had.

-Watching teletubby with my childhood friends and getting forced to eat my first ugali and sukuma wiki which i would come to love and ask my hooyo to cook what my friends eat. :mjlol:

-Around 5-6 yo sprained my neck while climbing strairs, had to be rushed to hospital.

and playing with my daddys car, 4 hours later the car battery run out and my dad had to walk in the rain and mud to work.

Reborn
Mostly happier and sad times. the best one;
on eid day around 4 yo with my fam on a boat, got icecream on my cheek. this memory is pretty vivid, prolly due to photographic memory i had.

-Watching teletubby with my childhood friends and getting forced to eat my first ugali and sukuma wiki which i would come to love and ask my hooyo to cook what my friends eat. :mjlol:

-Around 5-6 yo sprained my neck while climbing strairs, had to be rushed to hospital.

and playing with my daddys car, 4 hours later the car battery run out and my dad had to walk in the rain and mud to work.

Senpai so you lost your virginity when you were 7 and you had a thressome when you were 11???
horny-gif-3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts