YOUR DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED! Video send 2 a relative of the doomed airline shows wailing

Status
Not open for further replies.
AUN to all of the people who passed away in the crash. :2tjlv3e:

OmG, the children's crying is probably the worst part knowing what happened:frdfvsb:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
This scariest me to the core, I travel so often I should probably stop watching these kind of videos:mjcry:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Inaalilahi wanaalilahu rajacuun, life is so short walle :(

I was panicking this morning, one of the names on the list matched my relative who regularly travels in those regions. I got a message back that it was someone else but never the less, so many families are in so much pain. May Allah ease their suffering.

:(

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Inaalilahi wanaalilahu rajacuun, life is so short walle :(

I was panicking this morning, one of the names on the list matched my relative who regularly travels in those regions. I got a message back that it was someone else but never the less, so many families are in so much pain. May Allah ease their suffering.

:(

What about the young lady traveling to get married in Kenya. She actually wanted to have the wedding in the summer but she was pushed to have it now. Ina li lahi wa inaa ilaahi raajicuun. They are guaranteed Jenna considering the fact that their bodies burned

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
16371D55-8815-40FF-B91F-6AACBA63B580.jpeg

Young mother and daughter who perished

Alla ya raxma

Aun! I was just watching the new new mexico city plan crash a few days ago and now this. What caused the crash I wonder?

This kind of stuff scares me. Death could come at any minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts