Your congratulations are due, I have a new bride, born 1998 and just drop dead gorgeous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I am just trying to follow the footsteps of my forefathers.

I gotta have at least 14 kids and I believe this one can bore me 8.

I was shocked to hear her say she likes K-pop.

She said that she doesn't care for a wedding but that I must promise that I'll take her to Korea. I actually asked her "which Korea, Pyongyang or Seoul ".

she is 30yrs old. that's too old man. you got cheated. you should have married a 16yr old instead.

She said that she doesn't care for a wedding but that I must promise that I'll take her to Korea. I actually asked her "which Korea, Pyongyang or Seoul ".
She's a lost cause. File a divorce or better yet, send her to a mental institution for liking testosterone deficient, prepubescent looking qashin.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She's a lost cause. File a divorce or better yet, send her to a mental institution for liking testosterone deficient, prepubescent looking qashin.

What's the matter?
What crime have I committed.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Walahi she does! I was shocked.

I blame globalization. :williamswtf: Now, the sisters back home are enhancing their make up game, too.

What else does a western girl have outside of money, no FGM and some pop-cultural relatability? :tocry: Once, they learn about 90s TV shows, it's a kalas.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I blame globalization. :williamswtf: Now, the sisters back home are enhancing their make up game, too.
What else does a western girl have outside of money and some pop-cultural relatability? :tocry: Once, they learn about 90s TV shows, it's a kalas.

Oh lord they caught up and they now have good dentist too. They also look healthy cause they eat good

wars

Inhermouth

That expired bro, find yourself a young one from the Serengeti and say to hell with Korean watching witches.

illahaay aa kuu barakeeyo

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I can't believe you ain't decimating me

You've become wise over the years.

How many years are you older than my new female ? :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

I'm too young to have her, so that's at least an accomplishment of yours. :rejoice: But it's really nothing to write home about. She might actually be 25. :mjlol: Do you trust people back home to report their biological age? Somalis don't really age with grace. At least, I haven't been 23 for 8 years. :manny:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm too young to have her, so that's at least an accomplishment of yours. :rejoice: But it's really nothing to write home about. She might actually be 25. :mjlol: Do you trust people back home to report their biological age? Somalis don't really age with grace. At least, I haven't been 23 for 8 years. :manny:

There's clear indication that she's born 1998

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending