Youngest to Oldest SSpot edition

Yo shut up nigga i am taller than u
What’s height when your a sperm cell
AB9EAE0E-C13B-4CB1-9B64-5FFFE8A9A41C.png

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I’m 2 years older though lol and I have more testosterone... you keep mentioning height how tall are you :duck:
You?? More testosterone than me HAHAHAHAHAHA

Waryaa, do not disrespect I have learned from my ruthless mentors Shmurda and Odkac I have roasted men so hard they have quit wallahi

You?? More testosterone than me HAHAHAHAHAHA

Waryaa, do not disrespect I have learned from my ruthless mentors Shmurda and Odkac I have roasted men so hard they have quit wallahi
Lol that’s funny @Shmurda follows me unlike you talking about mentors lol your an irrelevant roach

As for testosterone sexuality doesn’t equal testosterone it would only affect me if I became queer and became feminine lol but no instead I actually watch contact sports and have recently got into boxing

Stay sucking you loser

Boogie

Lol that’s funny @Shmurda follows me unlike you talking about mentors lol your an irrelevant roach

As for testosterone sexuality doesn’t equal testosterone it would only affect me if I became queer and became feminine lol but no instead I actually watch contact sports and have recently got into boxing

Stay sucking you loser
Oooh the baby, sperm cell, fetus got u mad noob

Boogie

13 lol and your talking about testosterone fam do you even know how the body works lol call me when you develop haahahah never reply to me again you slug
2 year difference bro idk why u so pressed calling me irrevalent :denzelnigga: I am just bulit different bro no need to hate all the karbash qashin rating won't mess me up cause I am just different bruh

2 year difference bro idk why u so pressed calling me irrevalent :denzelnigga: I am just bulit different bro no need to hate all the karbash qashin rating won't mess me up cause I am just different bruh
I’ve never given you qashin? And your so called mentors adore me lol. Built different you and your undeveloped body is built different? Lol whatever just know your place is lower than mine. As for @Revolutionary when were you born?

Boogie

I’ve never given you qashin? And your so called mentors adore me lol. Built different you and your undeveloped body is built different? Lol whatever just know your place is lower than mine. As for @Revolutionary when were you born?
Cool if they adore u I am just saying u can qashin me all u want plus undeveloped sure I call it different loooooooooool

Trending