Young Xaliimo from the UK links up with her beloved Awoowe. Showers her with love and dua

It's because british people are born travellers you'll find them everywhere in the world, the education and media in the UK is next level compared to US where they dumb down citizens.

I agree with you. We're much more globalized.

The Americans i've come across are very ignorant of the world at large.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1614417462868.png

GemState

36/21
VIP
I notice UK diaspora travels the most back compared to other diasporas like Canada USA and Australia.
It's because of distance, that's mostly it. Much easier to fly from the UK & Europe to Somalia compared to flying from North America or Australia to Somalia

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It's because of distance, that's mostly it. Much easier to fly from the UK & Europe to Somalia compared to flying from North America or Australia to Somalia

It takes us a fortune and a whole day and half to get there.

Shimbiris

ุจู‰ูŽุฑ ุบู‰ูŽู„ ุฅูŠุค ุนุขู†ุค ู„ุค
VIP
I agree with you. We're much more globalized.

The Americans i've come across are very ignorant of the world at large.

Around the 1970s to 1980s or so my mother went around the US to areas like Boston and some white Americans asked her where she was from. She said Somalia. They asked where that was and, just to mess around, she would sometimes say it was next to California and they 100% seemed to believe it. Nobody questioned it.

:mindblown:

It's because british people are born travellers you'll find them everywhere in the world, the education and media in the UK is next level compared to US where they dumb down citizens.
Itโ€™s because youโ€™re right next to Africa we have travel double the distance

Trending

Latest posts