Young women from Waqooyi Galbeed cries about the first somali owned airline from xamar to nairobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Not first owned Somali airline but first night flights out of Aden Ade Intl Eerboorti. Intaas bay la oyday

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
:banderas:
My cousin is from xamar and every time she would take me to some mixed party near galkacyo.
:denzelnigga:
But lets not go to deep in this , I'm no fap
:cosbyhmm:

Good call

s-419b18428c7aecaf6f438d9cca8aa9648a1aad94.gif

I have seen people from mugdisho cry when they land in hargaisa. What's the point. Let the lady pass the Turkish owned airport into the hell whole that is mugdisho.idp's, amisom, alshabab etc.

A lady lands at a foreign owened airport cry.....front cover headlines in mugdisho.

In the words of trump.. . Sad....

I have seen people from mugdisho cry when they land in hargaisa. What's the point. Let the lady pass the Turkish owned airport into the hell whole that is mugdisho.idp's, amisom, alshabab etc.

A lady lands at a foreign owened airport cry.....front cover headlines in mugdisho.

In the words of trump.. . Sad....
Why are you crying in my thread
:susp:
take your emotional ass back to your khaat smelling living room.
:camby:

The truth hurts I guess...dofaar. Comes to a forum with sheko dumar and then accuses me of crying.

Don't create topics if you dont want to be treated like a .

Women crys... I'll send you all the pictures of the es from your shit infested village I make cry in my khaat smelling living room in hargaisa.

The truth hurts I guess...dofaar. Comes to a forum with sheko dumar and then accuses me of crying.

Don't create topics if you dont want to be treated like a .

Women crys... I'll send you all the pictures of the es from your shit infested village I make cry in my khaat smelling living room in hargaisa.
Hargeisa is a shit 5th world town.Your khaat smelling living room is the shittest part of that town.Alhamdullilah I live in a civilised western country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts