Young Uyghur girl ashamed to speak her name in her native language

If you Muslims who are pro-West want to be lions when it comes China and puppies when it comes to the West, so be it. There are millions of Muslims who are with me on this issue. And so when you end up totally at the mercy of the West and your kids are having globohomo forced on them, us Muslims who think like me can say to each other "see? we knew it" and high-five each other because we are not under the heel of the West and China doesn't care what it is we do and doesn't interfere with us and we're free to implement whatever we want in our countries. But go the route that ends in you being totally enslaved by the West if you want. As for me, I'm with Turkey and Pakistan.

images

I saw Farmaajo get attacked for this. But I've never seen him get attacked for this:

images

Look how much more comfortable he looks with Xi Jinping. That is because Xi Jinping actually sees him as a human.

So you froth at the mouth when he meets with Xi but have no problem when he met Trump?

Look, fine. Have Somalia cut ties with China, become totally at the mercy of the West and have Somalia turn into a feminist and homo paradise if that's what you want. I'm not an idiot. I wouldn't want that for myself but if that's what you want then it's your decision and you can go for it.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
it's not my fault people are easily manipulated. They hate Asians at the West's command meanwhile they love the West while the West bombs and invades the Muslim countries.
bro, I believe in CCP style government and how efficient it is. But I don’t d*ck ride chinese people. In the end they’re humans too and can be as wicked as any one of us.

They’re xenophobic af and cruel too.

bro, I believe in CCP style government and how efficient it is. But I don’t d*ck ride chinese people. In the end they’re humans too and can be as wicked as any one of us.

They’re xenophobic af and cruel too.

I don't believe in ccp style government.

Do you think Turkey and Pakistan believe in Chinese-style Communism?

I don't believe in Communism at all. But the thing is- Turkey and Pakistan work with China and China doesn't care what the hell they do in their country.

Basically, there are two routes for the various countries

1- US-aligned route- the US does everything possible to promote feminism and homosexuality in your country and make you buddy with Israel.

2- China-aligned route- China makes some deals with you for resources and doesn't care what the hell you do in your country

I prefer the second.

Last edited:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I don't believe in ccp style government.

Do you think Turkey and Pakistan believe in Chinese-style Communism?

I don't believe in Communism at all. But the thing is- Turkey and Pakistan work with China and China doesn't care what the hell they do in their country.

Basically, there are two routes for the various countries

1- US-aligned route- the US does everything possible to promote feminism and homosexuality in your country and make you buddy with Israel.

2- China-aligned route- China makes some deals with you for resources and doesn't care what the hell you do in your country

I prefer the second.
that still doesn’t mean that you have to defend them until your last breath. It’s ok to call them out on anything.

@Omar del Sur

Stop with the BS.

Ilaahi ka cabso, don’t make the plight of our Uyghur brothers look like a trivial thing.

Everyone here except a gaal raac knows about the US war crimes. However, this thread is about China, and this is a question for you...are China using cultural genocide on the Uyghur? Or do you not believe that the Uyghur are being oppressed?

@Omar del Sur

Stop with the BS.

Ilaahi ka cabso, don’t make the plight of our Uyghur brothers look like a trivial thing.

Everyone here except a gaal raac knows about the US war crimes. However, this thread is about China, and this is a question for you...are China using cultural genocide on the Uyghur? Or do you not believe that the Uyghur are being oppressed?

No, I think the alleged genocide is Western propaganda to promote US imperialist interests. Anytime the US doesn't like someone, the media is flooded with stories about how they are some sort of supervillain. And by the way, I didn't show up in this thread until I was tagged.

So I actually read that the reason she is embarrassed to say her name is because it sounds like "sha bi" which means "stupid c***" in certain Chinese dialects. I can't confirm for sure or not but I doubt anyone else here can either.

That's my thing. A lot of this Uyghur stuff is fake.

Okay, turns out I was wrong. Turns out I can confirm it. Yet again, more of this Uyghur stuff turns out to be fake.

EDIT: also, wait a minute- look how the girl herself is laughing when she says it. People should not be overly gullible.