Young Uyghur girl ashamed to speak her name in her native language

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
""Hahahaha lol we are depriving an innocent child of her culture, this is so fun. I’m going to put on an upbeat music and laugh all through the video!”""

Seriously why the hell they make it as if it was funny.?
And there are still people denying this culture genocide

Miskiin. And there will never be any justice for them until akhira (considering the current state of the ummah). They will be completely exterminated.

it's not my fault people are easily manipulated. They hate Asians at the West's command meanwhile they love the West while the West bombs and invades the Muslim countries.
How much is xi paying you. No way you spend most of your time posting about China on this forum without being a bot. You even use the main Chinese talking points

comparing China and the West is like comparing a petty shoplifter and a serial murderer. I don't claim China is perfect but is not nearly as bad as the West in terms of criminality.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
comparing China and the West is like comparing a petty shoplifter and a serial murderer. I don't claim China is perfect but is not nearly as bad as the West in terms of criminality.
Why do u always bring this argument u can call out both sides without siding with the other

The fear is what China is capable of and will most likely become. When the west came out of poverty and industrialised they colonised and enslaved and committed mass genocides because emotionally they were still primitive. This is China today, wealthy people but morally lacking. If they are doing this to their own cousins imagine what they have in store for the rest of us.

The fear is what China is capable of and will most likely become. When the west came out of poverty and industrialised they colonised and enslaved and committed mass genocides because emotionally they were still primitive. This is China today, wealthy people but morally lacking. If they are doing this to their own cousins imagine what they have in store for the rest of us.
These indhoyars will ravage the world like their mongol brethren

I am so tired of repeating myself because I am responding to the same arguments.

This is the whole George Bush logic of pre-emptive strike. We have to invade before Saddam uses the WMDs. Then it turns out there were no WMDs.

I am so tired of repeating myself because I am responding to the same arguments.

This is the whole George Bush logic of pre-emptive strike. We have to invade before Saddam uses the WMDs. Then it turns out there were no WMDs.
Cap Muslims were calling this out long before Americans. Also there is evidence unlike for the Iraq war. Also stop acting like China can be invaded like Iraq what happens in China could heavily affect the rest of the world. There is no point in protecting China by using the evil of the west as an excuse. Just because the west is evil doesn’t mean China can’t be too

These indhoyars will ravage the world like their mongol brethren

I think you are duped on this issue.

People don't understand history or they would understand exactly where I am coming from and where millions of other Muslims are coming from on this.

When Patrice Lumumba refuses to bow down to the West, what did he do?

He turned to the Soviet Union.

It is a concept known as "counterweight". People act like they have no concept of what is a "counterweight".

You want the US to be the only superpower with no counterweight to balance it?

If you folks got what you wanted, you would be totally at the mercy of the West and your kids would end up having trannyism in their school curriculum. You want to have homoism forced on your next generations? Or to deal with a Chinese government that just wants to make deals for resources and doesn't care what you do in your country?

I'm not a sucker. I'm not willing to fight a campaign where the end result is total Western hegemony. I'm not an idiot.

Chinese are already acting aggressively against their neighbours and are claiming other peoples land. They are carrying out a genocide to wipe out the Muslim identity in China and get a tight grip on the resource rich xinjiang region. Also debt traps against poor countries don’t count as counterweight

I think you are duped on this issue.

People don't understand history or they would understand exactly where I am coming from and where millions of other Muslims are coming from on this.

When Patrice Lumumba refuses to bow down to the West, what did he do?

He turned to the Soviet Union.

It is a concept known as "counterweight". People act like they have no concept of what is a "counterweight".

You want the US to be the only superpower with no counterweight to balance it?

If you folks got what you wanted, you would be totally at the mercy of the West and your kids would end up having trannyism in their school curriculum. You want to have homoism forced on your next generations? Or to deal with a Chinese government that just wants to make deals for resources and doesn't care what you do in your country?

I'm not a sucker. I'm not willing to fight a campaign where the end result is total Western hegemony. I'm not an idiot.
Ain’t no one gonna fight for the west you’re making up a non existent danger and using it to back up your points

Trending