Young thug is better than 2pac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
u0nxgsI5EvanSllG1b-bfxCpcEwXRtQuk9l-F4N_FiE.jpg

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Young thug is very unique, and his voice is dope. It's not the same as others. He can really hit the high notes well. I think he just needs a better writer for the type of music he does. His songs ain't as the same as they were during his first tape. At least he's better than all these other dumb rainbow hair colored buffoons.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I would never take a nigga in dirac Rap serious? This nigga fucked up the image whole rap game and turned into joke walahi, he is has influenced all these lame qashin ass rappers Lil Uzi vert, Lil yachty, evil xxxtention and others.:susp:

I agree with you on everything except Xxxtention. That dude is insanely talented, don't hate

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
I have been listening to Jeffrey religiously since 2013/14. Sonically, he is a genius. His versatility is unmatched in Hip-Hop and he is the father of this new wave we see today.

How confident must you be in your music to wear a dress? Don't get it twisted, Thug has got backing from real ATL OGs as being a super trapper. (see: Young Scooter, Guwop, T.I., Peewee Longway and Ralo.)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Rap used to be about actually saying something or some wisdom, now it's just who has better lyrics or words but no substance at all. Don't put 2pac at these guys levels. He actually spoke of a real world not theory or book but what is actually outside and how to handle it.

You guys are haters.

Young thug, Gucci mane, 21savage= greatest of all time.

P.s

I used to hate Gucci mane back in the days. Now all I bang is Gucci. :ohhh:
old gucci music was way better then his new shit .i know your trolling now
gucci old school when i was a fob straight from somalia:ohhhdamn:

gucci latest banger
:kodaksmiley:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.