Young Somali woman begging for help in Libya and getting hit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
Yes it is when you curse israel you curse prophet Yaqub peace upon wa acdubillah
Good

Now the tribe of Judah from which Isa AS came from is where the term Yahuud came from

Hating on Yahuud equals hating on Isa AS

Or the alternative is that hating on arabsdoesnt doesn hating on the Rasuul SAW

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
A person cannot be both yahuud and Muslim at the same time.

A Yahuud who converts to Islam is first and foremost a Muslim who is of the tribe of Bani Isreal.

Whilst the jews have their own definition as to who is a jew and who isn't which is based on ethnicity. As Muslims we have our own system in place. We do not equate a persons background to that of their deen. An Arab can be Christian or even a Jew. A person of Jewish origin can be a Muslim.

Israel is the nation, Yahuud is his tribe. Its like me saying I'm Hawiye. Dawud is a Jew and a Jew is a descendant of Yahuuda, son of Israel. How hard is it to understand this?

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
A person cannot be both yahuud and Muslim at the same time.

A Yahuud who converts to Islam is first and foremost a Muslim who is of the tribe of Bani Isreal.

Whilst the jews have their own definition as to who is a jew and who isn't which is based on ethnicity. As Muslims we have our own system in place. We do not equate a persons background to that of their deen. An Arab can be Christian or even a Jew. A person of Jewish origin can be a Muslim.

Good

Now the tribe of Judah from which Isa AS came from is where the term Yahuud came from

Furthermore Dawuud AS and Suleyman AS came from.this tribe of Judah AKA Jews AKA Yahuud

Please dont speak without full knowledge. Yahuud is an ethnic background and a religion

One can be a Muslim and ethnically yahuud.

Either hating on yahuud is hating on Isa AS and Dawood AS

Or hating on Arabs does not equal hating on the Rasuul SAW

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
What is worse than a non muslim mistreating a Muslim is a muslim mistreating a Muslim

Yet you want to turn your cheek from the fact that this is a culture amongst the arabs of today and act point fingers towards the bani israeel. Yahuud. Let's not get it twisted just because it hurts your sensitivities.
why are you jealous of the arabs they have accomplished advancements of massive proportions both in worldy affairs and islamic learning. This thread started with the libiya issue the libiyans were the same folks who disho oured thier leader by a mobkilling ett do you have such an urge for sympathy, I love me my People but i refuse too wear the garments of victimhood mentality im a Somali !!!!

What is worse than a non muslim mistreating a Muslim is a muslim mistreating a Muslim

Yet you want to turn your cheek from the fact that this is a culture amongst the arabs of today and act point fingers towards the bani israeel. Yahuud. Let's not get it twisted just because it hurts your sensitivities.

I'm a logical human being.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Good

Bro please go on a walk in the park and get some fresh air

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
why are you jealous of the arabs they have accomplished advancements of massive proportions both in worldy affairs and islamic learning. This thread started with the libiya issue the libiyans were the same folks who disho oured thier leader by a mobkilling ett do you have such an urge for sympathy, I love me my People but i refuse too wear the garments of victimhood mentality im a Somali !!!!

This is not a issue of victim mentality

This is an issue of u seeing bootyclapping a people due to your inferiority complex and inadequacies.

The arabs of today are not the same as the arabs of the prophets time. In character or akhlaaq.

The akhdaam have come out in full force it seems. Smh

Bootyclapper, arabs didnt achieve anything besides being desert dwellers.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Clearly not all arabs are like this. Laakin their dhaqan is atrocious

Its not like Libya is alone. Look at the khaleej countries. Its disgusting and their is a cultural decadence attached to this.
What about the khaleej countries what is the issue with them ?

Israel is the nation, Yahuud is his tribe. Its like me saying I'm Hawiye. Dawud is a Jew and a Jew is a descendant of Yahuuda, son of Israel. How hard is it to understand this?

What the scholars state here is that he is to be attributed to his lineage and people, so it may be said that he was one of the Children of Israel. As for the word “Jew”, it is used to refer to a specific religion, so it should be avoided when referring to ‘Eesa (peace be upon him), even though we know that his people were the Children of Israel who used to follow the law of the Torah before him, and he came to confirm what was in it except for a few rulings which he changed.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/islamqa.info/amp/en/answers/116826

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
What the scholars state here is that he is to be attributed to his lineage and people, so it may be said that he was one of the Children of Israel. As for the word “Jew”, it is used to refer to a specific religion, so it should be avoided when referring to ‘Eesa (peace be upon him), even though we know that his people were the Children of Israel who used to follow the law of the Torah before him, and he came to confirm what was in it except for a few rulings which he changed.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/islamqa.info/amp/en/answers/116826

You went to Islamqa when the Islamic Literatire openly refers to Isa AS as a Jew while also distinguishing his pure belief. Internet schoalrship sina pain in the ass

Please go look at the etymology of the word

Judah-Jew-Jewish

Judah -ethnic

Jew- ethnic and/or religious

Jewish- ethno-religious

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
The fact that you even asked that shows theres literally no reason to take u seriously. You're out of touch and without a clue saaxib.

The fact that you even asked that shows theres literally no reason to take u seriously. You're out of touch and without a clue saaxib.
Slim I have noticed this phenomona with somalis hating on arabs we people hold preconceptions of eachother and perspectives changes after you interact travel and things og that nature, you are prob young or unexperinced In Sha Allah you will change your views

You went to Islamqa when the Islamic Literatire openly refers to Isa AS as a Jew while also distinguishing his pure belief. Internet schoalrship sina pain in the ass

Please go look at the etymology of the word

Judah-Jew-Jewish

Judah -ethnic

Jew- ethnic and/or religious

Jewish- ethno-religious

Islamic literature refers to Esa as being from the tribe of Bani Isreal. Islamqa has qouted many classical Scholars and none call him Yahuud. In fact today is the first time I am hearing Muslims refer to Esa and Musa and others as Jews.

A Jew in islamic literature is someone with Jewish belief. You cannot call a prophet of Islam a Jew aouthbillah.

Also, you refer to Islamic literature. Where is your proof?

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
Slim I have noticed this phenomona with somalis hating on arabs we people hold preconceptions of eachother and perspectives changes after you interact travel and things og that nature, you are prob young or unexperinced In Sha Allah you will change your views

The Kafala system is very inhumane in the way that its practiced. Just because Somalis aren't always the victims doesnt mean we should turn a blind eye

This is a cultural attitude they have, but what can I say to a arab bootyclapper. Smh

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
Islamic literature refers to Esa as being from the tribe of Bani Isreal. Islamqa has qouted many classical Scholars and none call him Yahuud. In fact today is the first time I am hearing Muslims refer to Esa and Musa and others as Jews.

A Jew in islamic literature is someone with Jewish belief. You cannot call a prophet of Islam a Jew aouthbillah.

Also, you refer to Islamic literature. Where is your proof?[/QUOTE

Will do in a bit, dont worry about that

And whilst I get to that, in Surat Hajj, theres a specific dua Ibrahim AS makes for this Ummah to be called Muslims

So i pose to you a question. If the title Muslim was reserved specifically for this Ummah, what od you think the prophets of the previous Ummah called themselves

I understand critical thinking isn't a salafi strong point but please do try to answer this question

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
@HalimaJ

Will do in a bit, dont worry about that

And whilst I get to that, in Surat Hajj, theres a specific dua Ibrahim AS makes for this Ummah to be called Muslims

So i pose to you a question. If the title Muslim was reserved specifically for this Ummah, what od you think the prophets of the previous Ummah called themselves

I understand critical thinking isn't a salafi strong point but please do try to answer this question

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
The Kafala system is very inhumane in the way that its practiced. Just because Somalis aren't always the victims doesnt mean we should turn a blind eye

This is a cultural attitude they have, but what can I say to a arab bootyclapper. Smh
Slim , the Kafala system makes the guarantee and guarantor both profit on the good will of the goverment wich charge a tax so little not even worth mentioning , fact is the diffrent diaspora residing in the gulf countries has made immense fortunate do too this system, while in the western hemisphere you are given welfare and such Things wich Makes people lazy and depending as studies show , so we ought to Thank the gulf countries for thier encouragement too entrepenurial achivements in thier country and contrabuting to international commerce in general

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts