Young Somali woman begging for help in Libya and getting hit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Stop with the moral fagging. Racism happens everywhere, and especially in countries with poor economies. We, as one of the most xenophobic cultures, don't have a right to speak of racism when Somalis look down on every Bantu.

And if you had any shred of wisdom, then you'd know that people don't revolt against the system they've been conditioned by to help minorities, it just doesn't happen. A good example would be Nazi Germany. Ordinary people like you and me were part of a country that did atrocious shit.

If the majority of Arabs where evil people, then you'd see it manifest in the West, which is nonexistent.

I don't want to give the impression that I love Arab nations. On the contrary, if you've read my earliest post, I've been criticizing them on important topics, but it was a level headed and not based on impulsive reactions of any sort. They've never been our friends politically, and I'm aware af.

But let's not act like you people really care for the plight of the minorities, this is just another good excuse for you people to vent your hatred for the evil Arabs lol.

You could not have said it better brother. Bare in mind the Reer Banadiri genocide committed by the Somalis in Xamar in 1991 their men were killed 'as they were loomaa ooyaan' untouchables and their woman were brutally raped as they are tall light skinned Arabs.

Those same Somalis crying about the same Arabs treating Somalis bad are hypocrites in its purest form. Maybe it's karma, ilaahay ba og.

VixR

Veritas
You just a kid with an opinion nothing significant with you nor @VixR , I really dont belivie you guys ever will be part of the descison making concerning the somali people both domestic and international, if you ever did what would your objectives be other than victim mentality spreading.
I disliked your idiotic comment, bc you couldn’t get your point across without falsely referring to women and children when addressing him. There are no women or children on this site who hold these retarded, extreme views like @Samaalic Era, and no shortage of men who do. That’s your fellow man.

Keep women and children out of it.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
I disliked your idiotic comment, bc you couldn’t get your point across without falsely referring to women and children when addressing him. There are no women or children on this site who hold these retarded, extreme views like @Samaalic Era, and no shortage of men who do. That’s your fellow man.

Keep women and children out of it.
Shut up your mousse öbämä

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
There is a diffrence betweeen being the children of israel and being a jew a jew is of the juadism religion

Ur a lost soul. Yahuud was a geneaological thing as much as it was a religious thing. Hating arabs does not equal hating the prophet. The arabs of today are nothing like the prophets time. Whether in terms of dna or akhlaaq

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Ur a lost soul. Yahuud was a geneaological thing as much as it was a religious thing. Hating arabs does not equal hating the prophet. The arabs of today are nothing like the prophets time. Whether in terms of dna or akhlaaq
You lack basic islamic knowledge and want to debate a matter with me, hit the road Jack!

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
You lack basic islamic knowledge and want to debate a matter with me, hit the road Jack!

Enlighten me. From our little interaction how would u know that I 'lack basic Islamic knowledge'?

And furthermore what made u, an anonymous internet user the gatekeeper of Islamic knowledge?

Show me where hating on arabs and their culture today is hating on the prophet SAW, and where hating on Jews of today isn't doing the same to Musa, Isa AS etc.if ur initial point holds true. If not iska aamus. Meesha ka bax.

It would be a multifaceted explanation I don't want to get into.

You have to put things in context and analyze unbiased as possible to get a clear picture of what is going on. For example, Libya is fubar, so this shit is expected to happen.

Are we bad? If ordinary people came in and read the daily shit we post on this website, what kind of impression would we make?

You know the other day the legend @Samaalic Era wrote that he wanted to get into a race war with the Bantus and exterminate them from the face of the planet and conquer the whole of Africa. LMAO.

The irony is lost to people like the poster below, who makes posts about killing and dehumanising bantus.

You don't what a Yahuud is and you claim to be knowledgeable sxb?:farmajoyaab:

A yahuud is someone who practises the jewish faith.

You cannot call a Muslim yahuud, just because they are of the tribe of Isreal.

Its like calling a Jewish convert to islam a yahuud despite taking their sahada. It doesn't make sense.

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
Peoplr

Its like calling a Jewish convert to islam a yahuud despite taking their sahada. It doesn't make sense.

You don understand yahuud also has genealogical connotations right?

What do you call someone who has genealogical jewish ancestry in Somali, regardless of their religion?

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
Ilaahey aan ku daarshey you people don't have this same 'you cant generalise' energy for Kenyans, Ethiopians or anyone else but Arabs. Not even other Somalis

Adoon-nimo was never in our past. If its placed in your hands its surely in our future.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Enlighten me. From our little interaction how would u know that I 'lack basic Islamic knowledge'?

And furthermore what made u, an anonymous internet user the gatekeeper of Islamic knowledge?

Show me where hating on arabs and their culture today is hating on the prophet SAW, and where hating on Jews of today isn't doing the same to Musa, Isa AS etc.if ur initial point holds true. If not iska aamus. Meesha ka bax.
The Yahud are from the religion of Judaism. But the prophets of prophet Yakub peace be upon him were on the religion of islam as all the prophets prior too Muhammad Peace be upon him with other words ethnicity does not determine what religion you are of as religion does not determine what ethnicity you are of very basic knowledge to MAKE it more clear a person with israeli ancecstrey can be muslims and a person with arab ancecstry can be Christian or even jewish. And Allah knows best

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
The Yahud are from the religion of Judaism. But the prophets of prophet Yakub peace be upon him were on the religion of islam as all the prophets prior too Muhammad Peace be upon him with other words ethnicity does not determine what religion you are of as religion does not determine what ethnicity you are of very basic knowledge to MAKE it more clear a person with israeli ancecstrey can be muslims and a person with arab ancecstry can be Christian or even jewish. And Allah knows best

Now you're being petty. Yes they practiced the true monotheism that was known during Mohammed SAWs era till now as Islam

What do you think they called the religion, because they didn't call it Islam. It was the religion of the Banu Israeel or Judaism by the time of the Byzantines at the very least

Now you went and said hating on arabs equals hating on Muhammad SAW

So hating on the Bani Israeel equals hating on Isa AS and Musa AS. No matter the atrocities they're currently committing

Its not that hard a concept, but then again I'm hardly speaking to an intellectual

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The irony is lost to people like the poster below, who makes posts about killing and dehumanising bantus.

A Yahuud is a descendant of Yahuuda. Dawud is from the Tribe of Yahuuda and is a Jew while Musa is not a Jew.

This is basic history

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Ilaahey aan ku daarshey you people don't have this same 'you cant generalise' energy for Kenyans, Ethiopians or anyone else but Arabs. Not even other Somalis

Adoon-nimo was never in our past. If its placed in your hands its surely in our future.
Of course this is about religion wich we somalis take serious (Thank God) if you want zero opposition due too kinship despite what ever you spew out than you are far from the truth

Lol on God if this was Ethiopia, South Africa, Europe, or any other non Arab countries they would be throwing insults relentlessly but because its arabs they say dont generalize :mjlol:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Now you're being petty. Yes they practiced the true monotheism that was known during Mohammed SAWs era till now as Islam

What do you think they called the religion, because they didn't call it Islam. It was the religion of the Banu Israeel or Judaism by the time of the Byzantines at the very least

Now you went and said hating on arabs equals hating on Muhammad SAW

So hating on the Bani Israeel equals hating on Isa AS and Musa AS. No matter the atrocities they're currently committing

Its not that hard a concept, but then again I'm hardly speaking to an intellectual
Yes it is when you curse israel you curse prophet Yaqub peace upon wa acdubillah

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
You can say they are of a yahuud origin or simply bani Isreal.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What is worse than a non muslim mistreating a Muslim is a muslim mistreating a Muslim

Yet you want to turn your cheek from the fact that this is a culture amongst the arabs of today and act point fingers towards the bani israeel. Yahuud. Let's not get it twisted just because it hurts your sensitivities.

A Yahuud is a descendant of Yahuuda. Dawud is from the Tribe of Yahuuda and is a Jew while Musa is not a Jew.

This is basic history

A person cannot be both yahuud and Muslim at the same time.

A Yahuud who converts to Islam is first and foremost a Muslim who is of the tribe of Bani Isreal.

Whilst the jews have their own definition as to who is a jew and who isn't which is based on ethnicity. As Muslims we have our own system in place. We do not equate a persons background to that of their deen. An Arab can be Christian or even a Jew. A person of Jewish origin can be a Muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending