Young Somali woman begging for help in Libya and getting hit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are ppl who haven’t seen a functioning govt. in their lifetime. Forcing change is alien and what tools do they have at their disposal, but voting with their feet as they’ve always done. If ppl are willing to undergo these kinds of risks to leave, that just tells you the alternative of staying is not worth it for them.

So life for migrants, who pay thousands to these cutthroats (and thousands more as bail money), find living so unbearable that they're willing to risk slavery or death?

See the contradiction in that sentence?

VixR

Veritas
So life for migrants, who pay thousands to these cutthroats (and thousands more as bail money), find living so unbearable that they're willing to risk slavery or death?

See the contradiction in that sentence?
I would imagine a vast majority of them are not bailed out.

The people with real money to collect pay for sponsorships.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Probably searching up more Salafi quotes on why Somalis must help the "ummah".

We need to address the root cause of this issue and that is for Somalis to understand that Arabs have no deen and are backward savages
You just a kid who lack basic islamic knowledge, reacting on emotions we dont thats what separates then men from children/women.

I would imagine a vast majority of them are not bailed out.

The people with real money to collect pay for sponsorships.

The cost of the trip itself should be prohibitive for people living in squalor.

I've had extended (far) family members make the trip, and it's a fact we would've collectively raised the money in short order if shit went down.

Somalis aren't individuals in a crisis. The migrants know this and so do the bandits too.

VixR

Veritas
The cost of the trip itself should be prohibitive for people living in squalor.

I've had extended (far) family members make the trip, and it's a fact we would've collectively raised the money in short order if shit went down.

Somalis aren't individuals in a crisis. The migrants know this and so do the bandits too.
You would’ve collectively raised it in short order, bc your family is outside the country and not living in squalor.

I think most on here make the mistake that most Somalis in Somalia have a lifeline outside it. It’s statistically impossible that’s the case.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You just a kid who lack basic islamic knowledge, reacting on emotions we dont thats what separates then men from children/women.
You have no honor or self worth you Arab bootyclapper. You have an entire country whos scholars are silent where Muslims are being sold as slaves across the country. There was one case where a Somali brother was beaten up for being in the front row in a masjid.

Your the one with no Islamic knowledge and want us to ignore Arab crimes by using deen

The Somali FG did some good work before and repatriated stranded Somalis in Libya freeing them from potential slavery.

If America had good leadership this time around, we could lean on lawmakers and congress to make statements. They could shed light on the plight of immigrants. Trump and his white house don't mind enslaving black folks and immigrants at this point based on their actions. They are already caging kids as young as 1 year old and taking away four month old from their mother. Their cynicism goes as far as calling their cages "camp america" and sell it in congress to lawmakers who are upset as; and I quote: "Summer camps with basket ball courts and soccer fields".

The world has gone crazy because in many countries with influence, the worst of the worst came into power from the middle east to America. That is why many human beings suffer today more than they did before because there is no voice speaking on behalf of the downtrodden around the world.

The more you look at the bad side of humanity, the more one can understand why Allah made the depths of hell bottomless. My conviction in Allah's justice and that human beings who follow their worst impulses and biases will have their comeuppance is why I firmly believe in the day of judgement to the point that if earth exploded this minute into a huge fireball, and I am sure to die in the fiery storms produced thereafter, I would still be content knowing the process of justice for all victims will start immediately.

Last edited:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
You have no honor or self worth you Arab bootyclapper. You have an entire country whos scholars are silent where Muslims are being sold as slaves across the country. There was one case where a Somali brother was beaten up for being in the front row in a masjid.

Your the one with no Islamic knowledge and want us to ignore Arab crimes by using deen
If you hate arabs then you hate the prophet beacuse he is from them . Peace be upon him

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri

You talk about honour and self worth, how old are , how much have you travelled with whom have you sat have you ever done any reconciliation betweeen people, come and debate with me when you can see past your emotions, that is a trait of the weak such as women and children we men dont have the luxury of being irresponsible

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
If you hate arabs then you hate the prophet beacuse he is from them . Peace be upon him

Your intellect is that of child if hating Arabs means hating the Prophet pbuh . That same logic can be applied to you as you probably hate Jews despite Dawud and Sulayman pbuh being Jews.

This is the dumbest salafist argument of the century where they make takfir on you if you hate Arabs.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Your intellect is that of child if hating Arabs means hating the Prophet pbuh . That same can be applied to you as you probably hate Jews despite Dawud and Sulayman pbuh were Jews.

This is the dumbest salafist argument of the century where they make takfir on you if you hate Arabs.
They were muslims not jews "children of israel" hence nabi Yaqub Alleyhi salam

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
Blaming an entire country for what a couple of people did is stupid.

It's the same mentality that redneck westerners have of Muslims.

The problem is there's a dhaqan of this behaviour

Whoever doesnt display it fine. Ik if I see it in someone I'm going to stomp it out of them. If that means stomping them out,so be it

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Dawud and Sulayman pbuh were from the Tribe of Judah and hence are Jews. Yahuda is were the word Yahuud comes from and Yahuda was the son of Yaqub or Israail
There is a diffrence betweeen being the children of israel and being a jew a jew is of the juadism religion

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
You don't what a Yahuud is and you claim to be knowledgeable sxb?:farmajoyaab:
You just a kid with an opinion nothing significant with you nor @VixR , I really dont belivie you guys ever will be part of the descison making concerning the somali people both domestic and international, if you ever did what would your objectives be other than victim mentality spreading.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Are we not going to talk about the overwhelming majority who have tahriibed left on their own knowing the consequences and trials. I say f*ck them all.
They were living good lives.. Especially naag. Wtf did you expect.

Alx 99% arent from my region
Exactly my thoughts every Somali is informed on the dangers of tahriib if they willingly left on their own power its on them i dont care people act like this is the Somali civil war 1991 Somalia is way safer than advertised

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
"Why does nobody care for her?" Pretty simple my dude, she's not from the same qabiil as me- the one thing that's killing Somalia and Somalis. We aren't looking after or even caring for one another, why should others come and help us if we won't change? The FGS won't help her, they can't even order a soldier to move a rock from the road outside Xamar, what makes you think that they'll save her?? The federal states might, but only to gain some brownie points among their state's population- resulting in them saying shit like: "I'm clearly better than the Mogadishu administration! Make me President or I will claim ictaraff!!!"

Truly, ask yourself, will someone really do anything without using it politically or to further their own or their qabiil's goals??

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Who will tell these people is not worth it going all through this abuse and enslavement just to reach the ardul kufaaar. What I really like about Somali people is that thousands of pounds will be collected for this poor lady. But I hope this will be a lesson for people back home not to tahriib.

Stop with the moral fagging. Racism happens everywhere, and especially in countries with poor economies. We, as one of the most xenophobic cultures, don't have a right to speak of racism when Somalis look down on every Bantu.

And if you had any shred of wisdom, then you'd know that people don't revolt against the system they've been conditioned by to help minorities, it just doesn't happen. A good example would be Nazi Germany. Ordinary people like you and me were part of a country that did atrocious shit.

If the majority of Arabs where evil people, then you'd see it manifest in the West, which is nonexistent.

I don't want to give the impression that I love Arab nations. On the contrary, if you've read my earliest post, I've been criticizing them on important topics, but it was a level headed and not based on impulsive reactions of any sort. They've never been our friends politically, and I'm aware af.

But let's not act like you people really care for the plight of the minorities, this is just another good excuse for you people to vent your hatred for the evil Arabs lol.

Germany... Rapes went up, murder went up and violent crime went up.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2018-01-03/germany-must-come-to-terms-with-refugee-crime

Status
Not open for further replies.