Young Somali woman begging for help in Libya and getting hit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
f*ck is she travelling on her lonesome for?

Right now there are likely 1000's of young women watching this video and countless similar ones, but still srapped and ready to travel.

The dessert/Libya route is a death-trap and many of these young, healthy, and able bodied migrants acknowledge the risk.

The kidnappers must love the Somali migrant since they understand the capacity of Somali's to rally their extended family to pay the asking price.

If these kidnappers actually inflicted lasting damage to their prisoners like amputations, their hustle would bust overnight. Beatings on camera is just about urgent enough - can't scare the future incoming batch and f*ck your business up.

Migrants might aswell record their hostage videos at home before heading out on their journey for the sake of efficiency. Maybe send it to a centralised Sahara bandit email address.

Harsh as it sounds but no bail outs and the numbers will drop significantly and the routes will change overnight. The Somali is an enigma of boneheadedness so even this might not work. "Couldn't be me".

Young Somalis need to understand that the road to Europe is paved with fire. They should turn that desperate energy into forcing change within Somalia.

But I guess pain and humiliation trumps living on the horn of Satan so maybe they do deserve some sympathy?

Wow @Samaalic Era is right, some of you niggas are ayrab booty clappers. If this was happening in a European, Asian or Sub Saharan African country i’m sure you niggas would be throwing insults at the entire country. But because it’s arab you say ‘not all’ and ‘its just a few’ :kodaksmiley:
Being rational and not reacting overly emotional with sweeping generalizations is called booty-clapping here, I guess. Sure, dude. :mjlol:

VixR

Veritas
f*ck is she travelling on her lonesome for?

Right now there are likely 1000's of young women watching this video and countless similar ones, but still srapped and ready to travel.

The dessert/Libya route is a death-trap and many of these young, healthy, and able bodied migrants acknowledge the risk.

The kidnappers must love the Somali migrant since they understand the capacity of Somali's to rally their extended family to pay the asking price.

If these kidnappers actually inflicted lasting damage to their prisoners like amputations, their hustle would bust overnight. Beatings on camera is just about urgent enough - can't scare the future incoming batch and f*ck your business up.

Migrants might aswell record their hostage videos at home before heading out on their journey for the sake of efficiency. Maybe send it to a centralised Sahara bandit email address.

Harsh as it sounds but no bail outs and the numbers will drop significantly and the routes will change overnight. The Somali is an enigma of boneheadedness so even this might not work. "Couldn't be me".

Young Somalis need to understand that the road to Europe is paved with fire. They should turn that desperate energy into forcing change within Somalia.

But I guess pain and humiliation trumps living on the horn of Satan so maybe they do deserve some sympathy?
Force change, indeed. You judge with the ease of someone sitting in comfort.

Were I their shoes, I’m sure I would’ve taken the road. I think most here could admit that with a bit of introspection.

Were I their shoes, I’m sure I would’ve taken the road. I think most here could admit that with a bit of introspection.

I'm not judging - just commenting on what's apparent.

How else would you explain the evil that goes on in Arab countries?
It would be a multifaceted explanation I don't want to get into.

You have to put things in context and analyze unbiased as possible to get a clear picture of what is going on. For example, Libya is fubar, so this shit is expected to happen.

Are we bad? If ordinary people came in and read the daily shit we post on this website, what kind of impression would we make?

You know the other day the legend @Samaalic Era wrote that he wanted to get into a race war with the Bantus and exterminate them from the face of the planet and conquer the whole of Africa. LMAO.

It would be a multifaceted explanation I don't want to get into.

You have to put things in context and analyze unbiased as possible to get a clear picture of what is going on. For example, Libya is fubar, so this shit is expected to happen.

Are we bad? If ordinary people came in and read the daily shit we post on this website, what kind of impression would we make?

You know the other day the legend @Samaalic Era wrote that he wanted to get into a race war with the Bantus and exterminate them from the face of the planet and conquer the whole of Africa. LMAO.
Libanon, UAE, Saudiarabia, Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt... They all treat black people be it their own natives, immigrants or domestic workers like shit.. Are you telling me then their citizens are majority all good? Why isn't there an uprising if their all good them?
How can you compare the trolling bullshit people write on sspot to the actual abusement that's being committed against poor minorities on the mentioned countries?

Libanon, UAE, Saudiarabia, Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt... They all treat black people be it their own natives, immigrants or domestic workers like shit.. Are you telling me then their citizens are majority all good? Why isn't there an uprising if their all good them?
How can you compare the trolling bullshit people write on sspot to the actual abusement that's being committed against poor minorities on the mentioned countries?
Stop with the moral fagging. Racism happens everywhere, and especially in countries with poor economies. We, as one of the most xenophobic cultures, don't have a right to speak of racism when Somalis look down on every Bantu.

And if you had any shred of wisdom, then you'd know that people don't revolt against the system they've been conditioned by to help minorities, it just doesn't happen. A good example would be Nazi Germany. Ordinary people like you and me were part of a country that did atrocious shit.

If the majority of Arabs where evil people, then you'd see it manifest in the West, which is nonexistent.

I don't want to give the impression that I love Arab nations. On the contrary, if you've read my earliest post, I've been criticizing them on important topics, but it was a level headed and not based on impulsive reactions of any sort. They've never been our friends politically, and I'm aware af.

But let's not act like you people really care for the plight of the minorities, this is just another good excuse for you people to vent your hatred for the evil Arabs lol.

Are we not going to talk about the overwhelming majority who have tahriibed left on their own knowing the consequences and trials. I say f*ck them all.
They were living good lives.. Especially naag. Wtf did you expect.

Alx 99% arent from my region

VixR

Veritas
I'm not judging - just commenting on what's apparent.
These are ppl who haven’t seen a functioning govt. in their lifetime. Forcing change is alien and what tools do they have at their disposal, but voting with their feet as they’ve always done. If ppl are willing to undergo these kinds of risks to leave, that just tells you the alternative of staying is not worth it for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending