young somali student stabbed to death in instanbul over a phone

Firstly, we don't know if the perpetrator was a Turk and secondly it was one demented Turk who was claiming that Arab & Afghan peoples were inferior.

The racist guy was also claiming to be a geneticist and using Neo-Nazi sugo science to support his arguments lmao.
"One turk" so that entire crowed cheering up him were nothing to you? Get that turk cock out of your mouth warya and grow some spine, its already bad that some pathetic somalis worship arabs and now turks too.

Last edited:
AUN. Im watching the situation closely as im heading off to Turkey in the next couple of weeks. If anyone got update on this case bump thread please

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Syria and Turkey have beef similar to Ethiopia and somalia,Turkey has no beef with somalis its like the arabs in somalia they are left alone no one bothers them,may you be cured of the illness called BLM
Turks were literally accusing arabs and afghan for being "sub-humans" and harassing a 17 year old Syrian boy for being a refugee, how they think they will view somalis if they treat people who look like them in such way ?

I never understood somalis who immigrate to other shit-hole countries like Turkey, Kenya and South Africa why just not stay in Somalia? If you can't stay in Mogadishu in fear of Al-shabab why just not move and start your business in hargeisa or somewhere in the Puntland province why invest and contribute the economy of a poor country that hates you at least Europe and America give opportunities.
Kenya is good to make business in, many Somalis got wealthy doing business there

Yeah that's true but so would Somaia
Unfortunately Somalia lucks peace, but things are getting better, also don't forget a whole share of land and population of somali origin is part of Kenya, therefore Somalis should always be present and have some form of power in Kenya.

Have u been there ? Let me hear
I haven't been there and never plan to go there. But I have heard from people how very borojg it is even a somali girl said she was refused service from a particular shop due to her being somali in was shocked when she said that.

"One turk" so that entire crowed cheering up him were nothing to you? Get that turk cock out of your mouth warya and grow some spine, its already bad that some pathetic somalis worship arabs and now turks too.
That crowd was not cheering him but laughing (probably at him) because of his ridiculous argument. So me not generalising an entire country for the bizarre words of one man makes me a cuck for Turks?

Do you have room temperature IQ or something? :dead:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
AUN what a sad story young man with his entire life ahead of him the poor parents., He was probably murdered by another African illegal Immigrant. Turks are not barbarians. Stop using western logic, there are Turks who hates Syrians but they are not going to stab a Syrian to death let alone a Somali Kid. He looks by the way like a Somali who grew up in Europe, he does not have that Fob look. Maybe he was visiting on a holiday. Oh I miss the pre-social media days when you didn't have to get bad news from around the global shoved in your face.
You know there were 2 recent cases of turks abducting and killing little kids for being syrian? you need to stop with this nonsense.