young somali student stabbed to death in instanbul over a phone

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
i mean he was wearing somalia t-shirt and had the somalia flag plus turkiye is experiencing new level of anti immigrants

True kemalists are pissed after the election with the immigrant/refugee situation, going outside with a somali flag randomly probably wasn't the best idea but RIP to dude though hope he gets justice

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Why celebrate your country in another country that is not your own he could have done that in east africa home

Why are somalis immigrating to Turkey? is a shithole country full of racists thugs. I never had any interest in visiting that country never understood this faux pa's somali and Turkish solidarity when we have nothing in common with them. Theyre using us for some motive. This is a wake up call for somalis to find somewhere else. Turkey is becoming intolerable due to the whole kemalist loss. May Allah grant him Jannah pardon him widened his grave and bless it with his mercy and forgiveness

Why celebrate your country in another country that is not your own he could have done that in east africa home
so he deserves to die?? I fail to see your point its not a big deal tons of people rep their flag when they're on holiday your low self esteem shouldn't be used to justify this attack

Last edited:
Why are somalis immigrating to Turkey? is a shithole country full of racists thugs. I never had any interest in visiting that country never understood this faux pa's somali and Turkish solidarity when we have nothing in common with them. Theyre using us for some motive. This is a wake up call for somalis to find somewhere else. Turkey is becoming intolerable due to the whole kemalist loss. May Allah grant him Jannah pardon him widened his grave and bless it with his mercy and forgiveness
I never understood somalis who immigrate to other shit-hole countries like Turkey, Kenya and South Africa why just not stay in Somalia? If you can't stay in Mogadishu in fear of Al-shabab why just not move and start your business in hargeisa or somewhere in the Puntland province why invest and contribute the economy of a poor country that hates you at least Europe and America give opportunities.

I never understood somalis who immigrate to other shit-hole countries like Turkey, Kenya and South Africa why just not stay in Somalia? If you can't stay in Mogadishu in fear of Al-shabab why just not move and start your business in hargeisa or somewhere in the Puntland province why invest and contribute the economy of a poor country that hates you at least Europe and America give opportunities.
exactly just move to other areas of Somalia, and develop your business there. Some one really needs to give them a reality check instead of false hopes that would shatter their dreams. Turkey is low-key becoming the new South Africa with all these attacks they really don't like somalis, don't be fooled by the happy go "turks" you see in the media they make up less than 5 percent of the population the reality is strikingly different to how they really feel about us. I wish Somalia cut ties with them.

AUN what a sad story young man with his entire life ahead of him the poor parents., He was probably murdered by another African illegal Immigrant. Turks are not barbarians. Stop using western logic, there are Turks who hates Syrians but they are not going to stab a Syrian to death let alone a Somali Kid. He looks by the way like a Somali who grew up in Europe, he does not have that Fob look. Maybe he was visiting on a holiday. Oh I miss the pre-social media days when you didn't have to get bad news from around the global shoved in your face.

AUN what a sad story young man with his entire life ahead of him the poor parents., He was probably murdered by another African illegal Immigrant. Turks are not barbarians. Stop using western logic, there are Turks who hates Syrians but they are not going to stab a Syrian to death let alone a Somali Kid. He looks by the way like a Somali who grew up in Europe, he does not have that Fob look. Maybe he was visiting on a holiday. Oh I miss the pre-social media days when you didn't have to get bad news from around the global shoved in your face.
Why do you assume is an African? why can't we admit that Turks are very much capable of killing innocent civilians, just because you view them as civilised due to perhaps them being in Europe don't make any difference.

Why do you assume is an African? why can't we admit that Turks are very much capable of killing innocent civilians, just because you view them as civilised due to perhaps them being in Europe don't make any difference.
I will bet everything I own that the murder he is Black. Its their culture to kill someone over something as petty as a phone. Turks are Humans they don't that kind of stuff.

I will bet everything I own that the murder he is Black. Its their culture to kill someone over something as petty as a phone. Turks are Humans they don't that kind of stuff.
Turks were literally accusing arabs and afghan for being "sub-humans" and harassing a 17 year old Syrian boy for being a refugee, how they think they will view somalis if they treat people who look like them in such way ?

Turks were literally accusing arabs and afghan for being "sub-humans" and harassing a 17 year old Syrian boy for being a refugee, how they think they will view somalis if they treat people who look like them in such way ?
You are projecting Western Racist mentality into a Turkish Context, a Turk has the ability to recognize the difference between a mass invasion of Arabs who should never have been in Turkey to begin with and few thousand students from a country there is their close ally.

Is usually new world blacks or south africans that usually do those sort of things you described, most black people in Turkey are West Africans that come in as students.

You are projecting Western Racist mentality into a Turkish Context, a Turk has the ability to recognize the difference between a mass invasion of Arabs who should never have been in Turkey to begin with and few thousand students from a country there is their close ally.
'close ally' is a reach somalis give their friendship to people too easily

Firstly, we don't know if the perpetrator was a Turk and secondly it was one demented Turk who was claiming that Arab & Afghan peoples were inferior.

The racist guy was also claiming to be a geneticist and using Neo-Nazi sugo science to support his arguments lmao.

You accuse destitute Syrian war refugees fleeing from one of the most brutal civil wars in recent history of being an invasion force?

Damn, even Kemalist Turks don't go that far:gucciwhat:

Trending

Latest posts