Young Somali men growing up in the West left alienated and at risk of violence (Britain)

Discussion in 'General' started by AussieHustler, Apr 24, 2019.

1. AussieHustler

AussieHustler Incels need help not derision Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +11,687
    @geeljire madaxweyne

Sxb, you would’ve been more productive if you’ve helped your fellow Somalis in London to achieve success & avoid unnecessary deaths and self-destruction rather than pushing 24/7 this identity crap of Cushitism and qashiinimg my posts. Hurdaayoo hurdada ka kac.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. geeljire madaxweyne

geeljire madaxweyne

Ratings:
    +4,071
    :samwelcome:seems I annoyed you when I debunk you're claims about my community in he UK

What do you mean cushticnimo my point is to end the ethnic conflicts in the horn and become closer to our brothers in the horn regardless of religious or any other difference
    :noneck:Also we Somalis are indigenous cushitic natives of the horn of Africa nothing wrong with aknowledgeing this

I Don't have a problem with "arab" Somalis am talking about the rest of us

• Like Like x 1
  3. AussieHustler

Ratings:
    +11,687
    Here we go on the crazy Cushitism bandwagon, where is @Cognitivedissonance when you need him?

Sxb, you just showed the fake Somali pride and as a recalcitrant traditional Somali guy, you just posted several pictures of Somalis invited for free food. Address the issues and statistics raised on the articles that I posted.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Mehmet

Mehmet

Ratings:
    +1,652
    Sadly might be true especially in uk

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Mehmet

Mehmet

Ratings:
    +1,652
    Soon they will be like the uk or even worse since that island continent is a fotmer prison camp

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. geeljire madaxweyne

geeljire madaxweyne

Ratings:
    +4,071
    Just gang violence every community has that in the UK we even had Asian gangs and grooming gangs also Muslim Asian crimes that Tommy Robinson likes to complain about
    https://www.theguardian.com/comment...e-asians-we-dont-know-if-that-figure-is-right

The UK is also notorious for jareer gangs like the Jamaican yardis who caused trouble in the 80s and 70s

And still do today https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...op-10-list-of-yardie-drug-dealers-106211.html
    riots happened in
    mainly black west African neighbourhoods like Peckham

Peckham used to have the most dangerous Nigerian gang known as the Peckham boys who were terrorising Peckham
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/feb/11/ukcrime.theobserver

[​IMG]
    They even killed a black boy named damilola Taylor in 2001

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 3
  7. 911

Ratings:
    +2,566
    @AussieHustler is saying the bitter truth that none of you want to accept.

• Like Like x 2
  8. geeljire madaxweyne

geeljire madaxweyne

Ratings:
    +4,071
    all he said was gang violence we dont have gangs we have idiots

so what but not nearly as bad as the jamaican yardies and pecham boys
    who comitted drive by shootings exucutions assasinations and so on

jareer gangs are more dangerous then so called small somali stabbbings
    upload_2019-4-25_2-54-5.jpeg
    [​IMG]

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/10-...where-damilola-taylor-was-killed-6499972.html
    5 or 6 gangs terrorised an entire nieghbourhood in pecham all jareer gangs.

jareer pecham boys have comitted drive by shootings in the past
    https://www.standard.co.uk/news/nurse-killed-in-gangsters-crossfire-yards-from-home-6635449.html

pecham boys even commit targeted killings chasing a jareer man down and murdering him with a gun https://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/...lara-hunted-down-and-shot-by-gang-in-peckham/

somali gangs dont even exist just random stabbings and muggins

they dont compare to the pecham boys or jamaican yardies which are sophisticated organisitaions of gangs with a leadership and are far more brutal comitting drive by shootings targeted killings and assasinations

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. 911

Ratings:
    +2,566
    He’s talking about your community and you try to deflect by talking about jareers?
    I swear to God jareers are living rent free in you niggas heads

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. geeljire madaxweyne

geeljire madaxweyne

Ratings:
    +4,071
    :noneck: the point still stands we just have random muggings and stabbings so what

We don't have gangs like jareers they have yardies and Peckham boys

Madhows have huge organisations of gangs with a leadership comitting terrorist attacks shooting killings drive by shootings targeted killings large drug operations
    we dont have gangs ,
    Screenshot_2019-04-25-03-10-11.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-25-03-09-40.png

• Like Like x 2
  11. jamal9

jamal9

Ratings:
    +3,287
    but what's the root cause of fatherlessness?

• Like Like x 2
  12. Timo Jareer and proud

Timo Jareer and proud

Ratings:
    +2,553
    unfair divorces I guess where the father barely if at all sees his kids.

• Like Like x 3
  13. simulacrum

simulacrum Neo-Darwinist

Ratings:
    +1,794
    It's tough to prosper in an area where people think they're Samurais

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. IslamIsTheAnswer

IslamIsTheAnswer

Ratings:
    +3,007
    There are two main areas to the problem, as I see it.

First, Somalis who are brought to the West are settled in poor, impoverished areas with high crime-rates and delinquent local populations. Somali refugees are not sent to good middle-class areas. When Somali children come of age, they are socialized into the negative culture of the area where they grew up (e.g. urban hood with criminal culture).

Second, the Somali home is as weak and dysfunctional as the Somali state. A strong Somali home would have buttressed against the issues from the outside---perhaps, like the Ethiopians, saving up and moving out of bad areas. However the Somali household is a characterized by an absentee father, mostly concerned with sexual lust (new brides in Africa) and vicariously living the politics of Somali in a run-down cafe. The Somali mother is well-intentioned, but often uneducated, saddled with too many children, and oblivious to the Western culture and how to navigate it to the advantage of her children. Scared of this new world, she doubles-down on religion, and tries to force it down the throats of her kids, a process that usually backfires (either the kid becomes too extreme, or he simply loses all interest in religion).

What is the solution to the problem? There is no clear or easy solution for the community as a whole.
    Individual Somalis need to save themselves. Clever youth will figure out a way out of this conundrum, those who are not have no easy escape.

• Love Love x 1
  15. AussieHustler

Ratings:
    +11,687
    This

:qri8gs7:

@geeljire madaxweyne

Take notes.

@IslamIsTheAnswer

I’ve heard Somalis in Cardiff are more successful than those in England, is it due to that they are a settled community for over a century and have integrated with the Welsh people, or there is less violence in Cardiff than other parts of England?

16. IslamIsTheAnswer

IslamIsTheAnswer

Ratings:
    +3,007
    I have no idea. I am in the States and was speaking generally. I don't know the specifics of the UK sxp.

• Like Like x 1
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted