Young Somali men growing up in the West left alienated and at risk of violence (Britain)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@geeljire madaxweyne

Sxb, you would’ve been more productive if you’ve helped your fellow Somalis in London to achieve success & avoid unnecessary deaths and self-destruction rather than pushing 24/7 this identity crap of Cushitism and qashiinimg my posts. Hurdaayoo hurdada ka kac.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne

Sxb, you would’ve been more productive if you’ve helped your fellow Somalis in London to achieve success & avoid unnecessary deaths and self-destruction rather than pushing 24/7 this identity crap of Cushitism and qashiinimg my posts. Hurdaayoo hurdada ka kac.
:samwelcome:seems I annoyed you when I debunk you're claims about my community in he UK

What do you mean cushticnimo my point is to end the ethnic conflicts in the horn and become closer to our brothers in the horn regardless of religious or any other difference
:noneck:Also we Somalis are indigenous cushitic natives of the horn of Africa nothing wrong with aknowledgeing this

I Don't have a problem with "arab" Somalis am talking about the rest of us

Here we go on the crazy Cushitism bandwagon, where is @Cognitivedissonance when you need him?

Sxb, you just showed the fake Somali pride and as a recalcitrant traditional Somali guy, you just posted several pictures of Somalis invited for free food. Address the issues and statistics raised on the articles that I posted.

Very sad but our people expect the government to raise there kids and will completely blame the environment. The environment will always have a part to play laakiin you don’t see timo jilecs or Ethiopians, Eritreans involved like we are, why? Simple because Somali parents don’t instruct core cultural values on the young boys so lack of cultural understanding + bad environment= crime.
Sadly might be true especially in uk

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Here we go on the crazy Cushitism bandwagon, where is @Cognitivedissonance when you need him?

Sxb, you just showed the fake Somali pride and as a recalcitrant traditional Somali guy, you just posted several pictures of Somalis invited for free food. Address the issues and statistics raised on the articles that I posted.

Just gang violence every community has that in the UK we even had Asian gangs and grooming gangs also Muslim Asian crimes that Tommy Robinson likes to complain about
https://www.theguardian.com/comment...e-asians-we-dont-know-if-that-figure-is-right

The UK is also notorious for Madow gangs like the Jamaican yardis who caused trouble in the 80s and 70s

And still do today https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...op-10-list-of-yardie-drug-dealers-106211.html
riots happened in
mainly black west African neighbourhoods like Peckham

Peckham used to have the most dangerous Nigerian gang known as the Peckham boys who were terrorising Peckham
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/feb/11/ukcrime.theobserver

MAIN1-What-happened-to-Damilola-Taylors-killers.jpg

They even killed a black boy named damilola Taylor in 2001

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@AussieHustler is saying the bitter truth that none of you want to accept.
all he said was gang violence we dont have gangs we have idiots

so what but not nearly as bad as the jamaican yardies and pecham boys
who comitted drive by shootings exucutions assasinations and so on

Madow gangs are more dangerous then so called small somali stabbbings
upload_2019-4-25_2-54-5.jpeg

weapons_of_death.jpg

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/10-...where-damilola-taylor-was-killed-6499972.html
5 or 6 gangs terrorised an entire nieghbourhood in pecham all Madow gangs.

Madow pecham boys have comitted drive by shootings in the past
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/nurse-killed-in-gangsters-crossfire-yards-from-home-6635449.html

pecham boys even commit targeted killings chasing a Madow man down and murdering him with a gun https://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/...lara-hunted-down-and-shot-by-gang-in-peckham/

somali gangs dont even exist just random stabbings and muggins

they dont compare to the pecham boys or jamaican yardies which are sophisticated organisitaions of gangs with a leadership and are far more brutal comitting drive by shootings targeted killings and assasinations

Last edited:
all he said was gang violence we dont have gangs we have idiots

so what but not nearly as bad as the jamaican yardies and pecham boys
who comitted drive by shootings exucutions assasinations and so on

Madow gangs are more dangerous then so called small somali stabbbings
View attachment 71368
weapons_of_death.jpg

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/10-...where-damilola-taylor-was-killed-6499972.html
5 or 6 gangs terrorised an enitre nieghbourhood in pecham all Madow gangs.

Madow pecham boys have comitted drive by shootings in the past
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/nurse-killed-in-gangsters-crossfire-yards-from-home-6635449.html

pecham boys even commit targeted killings chasing a Madow man down and murdering him with a gun https://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/...lara-hunted-down-and-shot-by-gang-in-peckham/

somali gangs dont even exist just random stabbings and muggins

they dont compare to the pecham boys or jamaican yardies which are sophisticated organisitaions of gangs with a leadership and are far more brutal comitting drive by shootings targeted killings and assasinations
He’s talking about your community and you try to deflect by talking about Madows?
I swear to God Madows are living rent free in you niggas heads

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
He’s talking about your community and you try to deflect by talking about Madows?
I swear to God Madows are living rent free in you niggas heads

:noneck: the point still stands we just have random muggings and stabbings so what

We don't have gangs like Madows they have yardies and Peckham boys

Madhows have huge organisations of gangs with a leadership comitting terrorist attacks shooting killings drive by shootings targeted killings large drug operations
we dont have gangs ,
Screenshot_2019-04-25-03-10-11.png

Screenshot_2019-04-25-03-09-40.png

Last edited:
There are two main areas to the problem, as I see it.

First, Somalis who are brought to the West are settled in poor, impoverished areas with high crime-rates and delinquent local populations. Somali refugees are not sent to good middle-class areas. When Somali children come of age, they are socialized into the negative culture of the area where they grew up (e.g. urban hood with criminal culture).

Second, the Somali home is as weak and dysfunctional as the Somali state. A strong Somali home would have buttressed against the issues from the outside---perhaps, like the Ethiopians, saving up and moving out of bad areas. However the Somali household is a characterized by an absentee father, mostly concerned with sexual lust (new brides in Africa) and vicariously living the politics of Somali in a run-down cafe. The Somali mother is well-intentioned, but often uneducated, saddled with too many children, and oblivious to the Western culture and how to navigate it to the advantage of her children. Scared of this new world, she doubles-down on religion, and tries to force it down the throats of her kids, a process that usually backfires (either the kid becomes too extreme, or he simply loses all interest in religion).

What is the solution to the problem? There is no clear or easy solution for the community as a whole.
Individual Somalis need to save themselves. Clever youth will figure out a way out of this conundrum, those who are not have no easy escape.

There are two main areas to the problem, as I see it.

First, Somalis who are brought to the West are settled in poor, impoverished areas with high crime-rates and delinquent local populations. Somali refugees are not sent to good middle-class areas. When Somali children come of age, they are socialized into the negative culture of the area where they grew up (e.g. urban hood with criminal culture).

Second, the Somali home is as weak and dysfunctional as the Somali state. A strong Somali home would have buttressed against the issues from the outside---perhaps, like the Ethiopians, saving up and moving out of bad areas. However the Somali household is a characterized by an absentee father, mostly concerned with sexual lust (new brides in Africa) and vicariously living the politics of Somali in a run-down cafe. The Somali mother is well-intentioned, but often uneducated, saddled with too many children, and oblivious to the Western culture and how to navigate it to the advantage of her children. Scared of this new world, she doubles-down on religion, and tries to force it down the throats of her kids, a process that usually backfires (either the kid becomes too extreme, or he simply loses all interest in religion).

What is the solution to the problem? There is no clear or easy solution for the community as a whole.
Individual Somalis need to save themselves. Clever youth will figure out a way out of this conundrum, those who are not have no easy escape.

This

:qri8gs7:

@geeljire madaxweyne

Take notes.

@IslamIsTheAnswer

I’ve heard Somalis in Cardiff are more successful than those in England, is it due to that they are a settled community for over a century and have integrated with the Welsh people, or there is less violence in Cardiff than other parts of England?

Status
Not open for further replies.