Young somali kid has a big chance to join the NBA

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
"He's accepted "? Waryaa, where you got that line from? It is completely alien to Somali norms. Say that to any somali back home in any period of time, and they will laugh on your "acceptance "

Confused Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

So much confusion in your post. Qeelbax holds the same view as you so I dunno why you're going at her like this and, well, she's not a waryaa.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Confused Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

So much confusion in your post. Qeelbax holds the same view as you so I dunno why you're going at her like this and, well, she's not a waryaa.
Somali with qabiil is that what matters to other Somalis, so qeelbax said that half with paternal lineage aren't accepted, which is not true

He's about as Somali as this fucking Turish kebab I'm gonna tuck into sxb :mjlol:
50% Chinese wouldn't be considered Chinese, I don't know why we do these weird "but muh aabo is Somali" mental gymnastics lol
genetically dpeaking, you're more like your dad

You inherit genes from Mom and Dad equally ... but new research suggests you might use your fathers more

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
He has a lot of potential.

You'll think that a western born Somali who has good nutrition and plays basketball wouldn't have the feminine arms that most somalis are blessed with but still

The best basketball player currently is kevin durant and his very thin. In the NBA, skills come before size except height. His will be an excellent baller :)

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
The best basketball player currently is kevin durant and his very thin. In the NBA, skills come before size except height. His will be an excellent baller :)
Having arms so fragile that you can't distinguish it from a female arm is unacceptable for any men. I've seen so many somalis with that body type.
Kevin Durant has masculine arms and physique

usatsi_16965380_168388303_lowres.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Is there way to get rid of it ? Did you get rid of it ?
Increase your protein intake and workout 2 days a week. The difference in your physique will be noticable after 4-5 years. You won't look like an athlete but at least you'll build a masculine physique and that's all what matters.

Trending