Young somali kid has a big chance to join the NBA

I mean, it’s not really if tbh. He’s the 14th ranked player in the class of 2024, he’s pretty much guaranteed to make the nba unless he gets injured.

even if he plays terrible in college, he’s was a high enough rank in high school to where some late 2nd round nba team will take a chance on him

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
He has a lot of potential.

You'll think that a western born Somali who has good nutrition and plays basketball wouldn't have the feminine arms that most somalis are blessed with but still

This kid dad is Somali and his mom is AA.

I’m tryna tell you guys these half Somali half AA guys are gonna get us to the league.

We had another somali brother born in San Diego his dad was Somali he played with Carmelo Anthony team USA under 18 2003. Mohamed Abukar. (Captain of the Somalia national basketball team)
5D954EB7-5DDD-4D36-A439-F6B3978E3798.jpeg

He's about Somali as this fucking Turish kebab I'm gonna tuck into sxb :mjlol:
50% Chinese wouldn't be considered Chinese, I don't know why we do these weird "but muh aabo is Somali" mental gymnastics lol
We’re starving out here:mjcry:

no Somalis in the nba, nhl or nfl.

you know how many Somalis we’ve seen make it d1 and fail to make the league.:bell:

we need this one that’s why there’s so much copium in here:wow1:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
He's about Somali as this fucking Turish kebab I'm gonna tuck into sxb :mjlol:
50% Chinese wouldn't be considered Chinese, I don't know why we do these weird "but muh aabo is Somali" mental gymnastics lol

The OP is half Somali, I believe? But his aabo is the geeljire so there's some cope here. I'm not against any mixed child of either side, especially if they are close to the culture, love their heritage and even work to benefit the community but let's not act like geeljires back home are actually automatically accepting just because your father is Somali. Mixed children are never fully accepted or seen as truly Somali. This is precisely why men of my parent's generation and prior used to see marrying ajanabi women, even fellow Horners, as political and, to some extent, social suicide:

I'm not sure if it's just changed now in the post-Civil War era but my mother often told me that before the Civil War Somali men would very religiously avoid marriages with foreign women because they had this general belief that mixed children could have no political future in Somalia. This was of course the case among upper class types my mother's family rubbed shoulders with, including members of her own family. One of her brothers fell in love with a Russian woman while going to University in the USSR but broke her heart because, as he put it "My children would have no future in Somalia." This was apparently so extreme that one of my mother's brothers even broke the heart of an Eritrean Tigrinya woman (a fellow Horner) he was deeply in love with and wanted to marry. I don't think it was official. As in written down that that your mixed child could not run for political office but it was just a general understanding among men back then that your kid's chances of being accepted by political elites, even at the lower level like judges, were slim to none.

There are Somalis who want to claim any famous Somali person and there are those who are in an imaginary war with each other (incels vs femcels), so the male contingent in this group like to argue that your father is Somali, you are a Somali.

This young man is half Somali, that's it.

Same as Chef Roble who also has a Somali father and an AA mother.

Roble-3-1-1024x638.jpg
Somalis claim these halfies because they are all we have

full blooded Somalis for some reason are much less successful in entertainment outside of modelling industries such as, music, sports etc.

We’re starving out here:mjcry:

no Somalis in the nba, nhl or nfl.

you know how many Somalis we’ve seen make it d1 and fail to make the league.:bell:

we need this one that’s why there’s so much copium in here:wow1:
Don't care if he's in the NBA fall of fame, I'm only okay with "a player of Somali decent" lol:ufdup:
The OP is half Somali, I believe? But his aabo is the geeljire so there's some cope here. I'm not against any mixed child of either side, especially if they are close to the culture, love their heritage and even work to benefit the community but let's not act like geeljires back home are actually automatically accepting just because your father is Somali. Mixed children are never fully accepted or seen as truly Somali. This is precisely why men of my parent's generation and prior used to see marrying ajanabi women, even fellow Horners, as political and, to some extent, social suicide:
Absolutely fucking brutal :pachah1:
Somalis are savage to other full blooded Somalis wallahi, I routinely bully relatives my age for not being fluent in Somali and mock them for being hooyomatalos. A mixed Somali wouldn't fair too well in the family lol.

One of the main reasons I'm so blackpilled on mixed Somalis is because the ones I knew personally were all in mental anguish over their indentity. You strip a child of a sense of belonging by race-mixing, so I completely understand why it was considered 'social suicide'.
There are Somalis who want to claim any famous Somali person and there are those who are in an imaginary war with each other (incels vs femcels), so the male contingent in this group like to argue that your father is Somali, you are a Somali.

This young man is half Somali, that's it.

Same as Chef Roble who also has a Somali father and an AA mother.

Roble-3-1-1024x638.jpg
Somali dad = Somali child irrespective of the mother is a cope. Pure and simple. If anything the reverse might be more ideal. Mothers have far more influence on a child's life in their formative years.

Somali dad = Somali child irrespective of the mother is a cope. Pure and simple. If anything the reverse might be more ideal. Mothers have far more influence on a child's life in their formative years.

I totally agree, for example, the Slavic Concubines of the Ottoman Emperors had massive influence over their children and husbands even.

This is one:

There are men who for some reason act as if women have no power even in the private sphere that they wish women wouldn't ever leave. Does that make sense to you? If a woman is always tending to the children, she imparts her wisdom, personality, language and culture on them.

It makes me laugh when I see how misogyny and misandry backfires on people.

Last edited:

SuldaanCabdicaziz

Suldaanka Guud
He has a Somali clan and paternal lineage, he’s Somali. Not that that’s something anyone would want to be. :wow1:

Being top 15 in the country is a near guarantee he’s headed to the league. Good on him.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Wait till you hear about my half madoow child. He took after his mother. Light skinned with strong bones. She named him. I call him Idris but she calls him Malachi (ma-lay-kay). He loves basketball.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
No he’s half, there’s no full. Just cause he has qabil doesn’t mean he’s accepted.
"He's accepted "? Waryaa, where you got that line from? It is completely alien to Somali norms. Say that to any somali back home in any period of time, and they will laugh on your "acceptance "

Trending

Latest posts