Young Somali children

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I just watched a video about Somalia and what I saw was young children as young as 2 and 3 making food, serving tea and also speaking somali articulately.

I live in a western country and the children can't even connect words together at that age and aren't capable of making food.

Are we going to easy on our children? I want to send my children in the future back home and make them like these children.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
No shit nigga what are u expecting them to do serve u food and speak in sentences

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I can't stand baby talk , no gogagaga in my home. First week baby must learn how to say mama , second week " mama I love you" etc
Their brain can Not process that they are just gonna blurt gibberish
first they gotta learn how to move

I just watched a video about Somalia and what I saw was young children as young as 2 and 3 making food, serving tea and also speaking somali articulately.

I live in a western country and the children can't even connect words together at that age and aren't capable of making food.

Are we going to easy on our children? I want to send my children in the future back home and make them like these children.
I take you to ogadenia.

Trending

Latest posts