Young Nurse At Son's Hospital Keeps Calling Me "Daddy"

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
So there's this young attractive nurse who is currently working in the maternity ward, that my son and wife are in.
Everytime she sees me, or is talks to me, she calls me "daddy". Me walking around the ward for something, its, "hey daddy"....me leaving the ward, its, "you leaving daddy"......like damn......I guess I am "Daddy"...........she can keep at it.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ummm maybe she's calling you that because you just had a newborn baby and she probably doesn't remember your name.

P.s

When she's calling you daddy is she doing in a sultry way or just the high pitch normal tone?

So there's this young attractive nurse who is currently working in the maternity ward, that my son and wife are in.
Everytime she sees me, or is talks to me, she calls me "daddy". Me walking around the ward for something, its, "hey daddy"....me leaving the ward, its, "you leaving daddy"......like damn......I guess I am "Daddy"...........she can keep at it.

As in the "new father" kinda title out of respect I think. In our part of the world where everything is upsidedown, Daddy conjures up something sexual in nature. People here don't use it like the nurse is using.

African Americans might though.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Depends on how she says it bro. Could you describe how she says it and if she keeps saying it something is off.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Men are more attractive when they're taken i hear.

:ulyin:

Shes probably trynna tell you shes your daughter without scaring you

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Arma how many times have u been called "Daddy" during sex? loooooooooooooooooooooool
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

istaqfurulaaah…….to think .....a few minutes ago I was tearing up listening to Quran, & now i am here talking like this.... yuck....walaahi we humans are doomed. God forgive me first, and then forgive humanity please :(

On the birth of my son back in 2015, the nurses there were also calling me daddy.

Give a savage an inch and he might take a mile I guess.

Relax my friend, they say that to literally everyone.

CaTe.gif

Can i ask you a question, would you wass her in a moment notice if it was a sexual advance towards you without your gabbed knowing ? :patrice:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Depends if she said a couple times then probably because of the baby. Now if she says it while whispering and away from your wife and new born then :ahh::banderas::ahh:

Bohol

VIP
My brother had a son last month as well. Let me ask him if he was called daddy as well then we can know if it is only you or everybody :lol: .

If I was in that position, it would probably be the situation that would make me or break me when it comes to the after life.

Trending