Young Hispanic man forces drunk Ethiopian habesha guy to bow down and kiss the ground after kicking his car

he kicks the car at 0:45

Confronted at 5:06

Forces him to bow down, kiss the ground call himself a stupid btch and slap himself at 6:23

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Its baffling how somalis havenโ€™t conquered the whole horn yet. The only thing protecting these midgets are those mountains.

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
7CDA443D-799E-4725-8182-1BD45B46624E.jpeg

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
And foreigners,every damn time wallahi
These fucking mountain hobbits always yell for help when shit hits the fan.

They did it with adal and they did it again with somalia in 1977

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
He done sujood to the man subhanallah. This is crazy ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

Why are these Xabashis so subservient to the white man. The only thing stopping us from defeating these Xabashis is our disunity and Qabyaalad. Sad these injeera munchers are divide and conquering us due to our disunity

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Hispanics be racist, but the Ethiopian man was in the wrong.
My advice: Use common sense - don't be looking for trouble.

Hispanics be racist, but the Ethiopian man was in the wrong.
My advice: Use common sense - don't be looking for trouble.

I only watched a little but... I think this seems very much in keeping with the character of Latin people (or at least Mexicans and Central Americans... I think the Peruvians are more hippieish). I don't think it's about race, this is very mild compared to what Latin people do to each other.

Ethiopia is a kaffir nation that will always be backed by other powerful kaffir nation I doubt they will ever be defeated, the googly eyed amxaaro nation will exist during the last hours of qiyamah.

Ethiopia is a kaffir nation that will always be backed by other powerful kaffir nation I doubt they will ever be defeated, the googly eyed amxaaro nation will exist during the last hours of qiyamah.
The west backs any nation that they believe serves their personal interests and itโ€™s usually related to resources and not religion. Most of the ones running the show arenโ€™t even religious.

Trending

Latest posts