Young Geeljire, new comer to the US, beats the odds to climb the ladder of success in a major Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
“Take, for example, when Omar thought basketball would be his ticket to an American university. In Lyon, he found his passion on the court, becoming a star forward who caught the eye of an American scout recruiting for a Big-12 college team. After a series of tryouts, Omar was offered an athletic scholarship and moved to the U.S., where he began learning English.

Then came a knee injury that sidelined him for several months. Despite intense rehabilitation, he wasn’t the same player when he returned to the court, and his scholarship offer was revoked. “I was crushed—playing basketball at a high level had been my dream. But I took comfort in that I was in the U.S., and decided to stay and build a new dream—the American dream.”

What is a Big-12 college team?

“Take, for example, when Omar thought basketball would be his ticket to an American university. In Lyon, he found his passion on the court, becoming a star forward who caught the eye of an American scout recruiting for a Big-12 college team. After a series of tryouts, Omar was offered an athletic scholarship and moved to the U.S., where he began learning English.

Then came a knee injury that sidelined him for several months. Despite intense rehabilitation, he wasn’t the same player when he returned to the court, and his scholarship offer was revoked. “I was crushed—playing basketball at a high level had been my dream. But I took comfort in that I was in the U.S., and decided to stay and build a new dream—the American dream.”

What is a Big-12 college team?

In America college/ uni is the same thing pretty much

College basketball has different conferences. There’s a ton of college basketball teams but majority are trash so you focus on the Power 5 conferences which have the good times like the Big Ten conference , the SEC, the ACC, Pac 10, and Big 12. Those are the power 5 conferences and not just for college basketball but for other college sports like football and soccer

World

VIP
In America college/ uni is the same thing pretty much

College basketball has different conferences. There’s a ton of college basketball teams but majority are trash so you focus on the Power 5 conferences which have the good times like the Big Ten conference , the SEC, the ACC, Pac 10, and Big 12. Those are the power 5 conferences and not just for college basketball but for other college sports like football and soccer
So is big 12 like the top 12 teams in the country? Is it division 1?

So is big 12 like the top 12 teams in the country? Is it division 1?

The power 5 conferences are Division 1. Big 12 is one conference considered amongst the power 5 along with the other 4 conferences I named. Each conference has like 12 or 13 teams despite some conferences having the number 10 in their name (Big Ten, Pac10)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I thought you read their sexual history not their sexual orientation.

Sexual History or Orientation is the same. I say the first thing that comes in my spirit mind. If i filter my spirit Chanel it wont be authentic and real. It will be fake.

Inspirational story

A lot of Somali guys at Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs in London

They should set up a bank in Somalia in the future or work for the Ministry of Finance/Somali Central Bank

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E: Also what is this? A serious thread from @R.Kelly, yaab :hemad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending