Young geeljire changes physique in 4 months

zaffron

gumeysi diid
I'm tryna lose fat and gain muscle at the same time, especially in my face
What are your stats right now? If you're new you can gain muscle, lose fat easily. It's hard when you're experienced though. But depending on your current state it may be better to do a small cut to make your body more insulin sensitive and more efficient at building muscle.

What are your stats right now? If you're new you can gain muscle, lose fat easily. It's hard when you're experienced though. But depending on your current state it may be better to do a small cut to make your body more insulin sensitive and more efficient at building muscle.
I'm 6'3/190 cm and around 220lb/100kg.

My goal after 1 year is to be 6'4/193cm and 170lb and 77kg.

I'm currently eating at 1900 calories and 200g of protein while doing a PPL split (push, pull legs)

I'm sleeping 8-9 hrs, drinking 1 gallon of water daily and im taking good supplements

zaffron

gumeysi diid
I'm 6'3/190 cm and around 220lb/100kg.

My goal after 1 year is to be 6'4/193cm and 170lb and 77kg.

I'm currently eating at 1900 calories and 200g of protein while doing a PPL split (push, pull legs)

I'm sleeping 8-9 hrs, drinking 1 gallon of water daily and im taking good supplements
Hmm you're tall but 220 is heavy for a somali. In my opinion you should do a cut, maybe try to aim for 180, then do a bulk. What's your diet looking like and what supplements do you take specifically?

Hmm you're tall but 220 is heavy for a somali. In my opinion you should do a cut, maybe try to aim for 180, then do a bulk. What's your diet looking like and what supplements do you take specifically?
I'm cutting to 170 and ill prob eat at maintenance or a slight caloric surplus

my diet is made up of fish, chicken and mostly veggies and fruits

I take fish oils, vitamin d, a multivitamin, zinc and vitamin b

but you have to remember that supplement only make up 1% or less of your gains

zaffron

gumeysi diid
I'm cutting to 170 and ill prob eat at maintenance or a slight caloric surplus

my diet is made up of fish, chicken and mostly veggies and fruits

I take fish oils, vitamin d, a multivitamin, zinc and vitamin b

but you have to remember that supplement only make up 1% or less of your gains
Yeah that's good, I just wanted to make sure you were taking vit d, zinc for testosterone. My advice is eat more red meat, dairy, cheese, eggs. Those are the kinds of foods we adapted to and they're highly nutrient dense. Try going for organic fruits/veggies when possible as well. Remember, the yahud want you weak and stupid so they claim those foods are unhealthy, they're actually what we should be eating the most.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Congrats to our brother for his progress,

but his gains are just what a 10 years old Hibongo can have (in just 2 months of gym).

But no racism here,
Lamagoodles deserve love too!
GG

Trending