Young geeljire changes physique in 4 months

Call me blind but I do not see a major difference, if he took the video normally and didn't hunch over with the shitty screen shaking effects it'd probably be more apparent.

You sound like a hater bro. Go to the gym and maybe you can get big like him
Inshallah I will be able to soon enough, I haven't been able to for over a year now since I was waiting for my vaccine+Ramadan just got done. I am really not a hater, I just recognize you can't really compare the two videos because of the different posing/posture.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Call me blind but I do not see a major difference, if he took the video normally and didn't hunch over with the shitty screen shaking effects it'd probably be more apparent.
All of his pictures seem to be in the middle and at the end of the gym session where he's all "pumped" from lifting and gym mirrors are notoriously known to be deceiving where it can make you look big because of the indirect reflection florescent lighting.

Sorry but I don't believe he gained 12KG of muscle mass with so little bodyfat and a small frame with that body. Anyone with low bodyfat can be veiny without going to the gym.

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Inshallah I will be able to soon enough, I haven't been able to for over a year now since I was waiting for my vaccine+Ramadan just got done. I am really not a hater, I just recognize you can't really compare the two videos because of the different posing/posture.
iA braddar just remember consistency is key :wow:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
All of his pictures seem to be in the middle and at the end of the gym session where it's all "pumped" and gym mirrors are notoriously known to be deceiving where it can make you look big because of the indirect reflection florescent lighting.

Sorry but I don't believe he gained 12KG of muscle mass with so, so little bodyfat.
Haha, you right about the mirrors esp the change room mirrors. Make you look abit bigger

Trending