Young British Somali, Fahad Rage, Wins National Prize for Designing 'innovative' Engineering App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young faaraxs doing big things. :salute:

5478580.jpg

http://m.guardian-series.co.uk/news..._innovative__engineering_app/#comments-anchor

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
Kudos to the brotha!

I would be great if more Somalis, young and old had interests in tech.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm guessing he's not Somalilander because @merka would have mentioned in the title, write a paragraph about it and then end it with mentioning Somaliland. :hemad:

Mashallah to educated Somalis making a name for themselves in a good way.

waraabe

Your superior
I'm guessing he's not Somalilander because @merka would have mentioned in the title, write a paragraph about it and then end it with mentioning Somaliland. :hemad:

most high achieving Somalis tend to be somalilanders to be honest

Merka isn't like that, he's a Pro-Somali Somalilander after all. Overall positive about everyone

You're thinking about this fella
most high achieving Somalis tend to be somalilanders to be honest
:pachah1:

Does it really matter? If I said he's a Somalilander you guys would give him the evil eye. :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending