Young British Men Crying Foul After Amsterdam Tells Them To "Stay Away"!

I remember seeing news about this a couple months ago, even one of my friends was complaining how drunk English tourist will throw trash and act like barbarians in the middle of the street at daylight ๐Ÿ’€ good for Amsterdam keeping them uncivilised English away !

I remember Spanish people complaining about British tourists most white brits that live outside the UK go to Spain and basically act like they own the place. They are absolutely hated over there

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
I remember Spanish people complaining about British tourists most white brits that live outside the UK go to Spain and basically act like they own the place. They are absolutely hated over there
In the UK we are forced to learn Spanish so we might as well use it to get some sunshine and Chicas

In the UK we are forced to learn Spanish so we might as well use it to get some sunshine and Chicas
I have been to southern Spain (andalusia) it was nice. I met a farah over there from my city who went there to get married to a Moroccan/Spanish girl. The meet up was so random and unexpected. We were just walking about in cordoba and met him randomly on the streets. Small world we live in. But yeah Spanish people are bare racist they definitely hate blacks and arab/berbers a lot more them white brits. They tolerate the brits.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
I have been to southern Spain (andalusia) it was nice. I met a farah over there from my city who went there to get married to a Moroccan/Spanish girl. The meet up was so random and unexpected. We were just walking about in cordoba and met him randomly on the streets. Small world we live in. But yeah Spanish people are bare racist they definitely hate blacks and arab/berbers a lot more them white brits. They tolerate the brits.
Yeah the Spanish become more racist the more their country becomes irrelevant. Superpower to Europe's wagging tail is a sad story.

How did that farah's love story go btw

Yeah the Spanish become more racist the more their country becomes irrelevant. Superpower to Europe's wagging tail is a sad story.

How did that farah's love story go btw
No Idea he was just an acquaintance but I can find out but then again I'm not nosey neither am I really bothered. If I do end up finding out tho I'll reply

Xoxoxo

VIP
Ugh they are such fucking nuisances and ruin everything possible.

They also shit, pee & barf in the Canals not only in Amsterdam, but also in the other big cities (The Hague, Rotterdam etc).

Trending