Young black love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
[/QUOTE]
You are worshi
I can’t believe it, but I actually made myself watch the entire video. z3zrULC

At one point she said: «Not all AA are from Ghana. Some look like us, somalis. They should do a dna test! »..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She probably meant Somali Bantu come on why do everyone ignore the Bantus in the south

:ufdup:

SumMo

very lowkey
You are worshi

She probably meant Somali Bantu come on why do everyone ignore the Bantus in the south

:ufdup:[/QUOTE]
Oh, I didn’t think of that walaal. You’re right..
:ayaanswag:

You are worshi

:ufdup:[/QUOTE]

when you say south what do you mean? what is the population of bantus in the south?

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Which slaves from Africa that looked like Somalis went to the Americas? The girl wants to be accepted. She's trying too hard.

Call me conservative with a small 'c' but why is a grown girl in a park with a man who is not her husband or relative and taking videos of herself to share with the world? How'd you feel if she was your sister?

My issue is more than skin-deep. I don't consider this the norm of Somali culture. Many of you have been desensitized by Western culture to the point that you don't find this taboo.

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
Isaaq:
Muuse-Biixi.jpg

Hawiye:
Abdiqassim_Salad_Hassan_1.jpg

Darod:
Abdullahi%20yusuf10.jpg
Fixed for you! :gaasdrink:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
You ever feel like a lot of your brain space is wasted on racial issues that don't mean anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending