Young black love

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ignorance darood is the most darkest in Somalia FACTS!

giphy.gif

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Coming from a hawiye? I can't take you seriously.
They talking about Somali heritage and gangsters, When hawiye has more blood on their hands than any qabil in Africa. Nacalaa if the whole qabil was to pay blood money, They’d be broke in the streets begging.
Even the ones living in the west.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Sooo let me get this straight. :gucciwhat:

She is sad that black men have self-hate and are not attracted to their own women? :mjlol:

WTF? Since when was it your business? You're not AA naaya! :nahgirl:

Since when were Somalis black and since when did we get involved in AA issues? :hova:

Somalis at it again with the oppression olympics. :ivers:

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
They talking about Somali heritage and gangsters, When hawiye has more blood on their hands than any qabil in Africa. Nacalaa if the whole qabil was to pay blood money, They’d be broke in the streets begging.
Even the ones living in the west.
Abdullahi Yusuf the darood savior let Bantu terrorist in Mogadishu then ran away to Puntland where he belonged

DeadStar

Abdullahi Yusuf the darood savior let Bantu terrorist in Mogadishu then ran away to Puntland where he belonged
Siyaad bare gantaaladu idiin ka tagay maxaa ku su biseen waryaa? Idinka ayaa isku jeediseen. U started killing each other.

DeadStar

Hawiyes need to be saved from themselves. I haven’t met a lot but the small numbers of Hawiyes I’ve met didn’t really give me a good impression. It’s either u have the religious fanatic or u have the ciyaal suuq alcoholics who have bodies. The women however will worship the ground u walk on. u got baari women, atleast the ones I know. I like Hawiye women more than Darood women.

Hadith on minding your own business

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) who said: The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said:

Part of the perfection of one’s Islam is his leaving that which does not concern him.

[Chapters on Zuhd: Jami At-Tirmidhi]

SumMo

very lowkey
I can’t believe it, but I actually made myself watch the entire video. z3zrULC

At one point she said: «Not all AA are from Ghana. Some look like us, somalis. They should do a dna test! »..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending